Joss Whedon ex wife airs him out "Hypcrite, fake feminist."

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
When did sleeping around become anti feminism? I thought marriage was anti feminist. Sounds like they are just using this to attack feminists in general. Ppl have no idea what feminism is :mjlol:.

The majority of the women he's praised for creating ain't loyal.... feminists love him for that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
When did sleeping around become anti feminism? I thought marriage was anti feminist. Sounds like they are just using this to attack feminists in general. Ppl have no idea what feminism is :mjlol:.

The majority of the women he's praised for creating ain't loyal.... feminists love him for that.

Nah, the whole crux of this argument is because he stood up for strong female characters he labeled himself as a feminist, but it was all a con... he was out here smashing everything on sight...:lolbron: that's why his ex was mad... Damn just think of all the chicks whedon was smashing... :mjlol:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
It's weird AF that half of y'all are finding it hard to understand that finessed people usually lash out in anger. :ld: And that's what happened to homegirl, she was throughly finessed. :wow: 'Cause Joss could've told her she could fukk other brehs too while he got his (that'd be true equality) but he didn't...meanwhile he was fukking actresses, fans, co-workers and friends. :mjgrin: And should she cheat best believe he was gonna try to front on her and call for a divorce. That's just how scumbags are. :yeshrug:

I for one believe that's a legit reason for her to call for feminists organizations to fall back on their support for dude. :dame: He was getting p*ssy while pretending to her that he only loved her p*ssy and thus enjoying her complete loyalty to him. :huhldup:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Nah, the whole crux of this argument is because he stood up for strong female characters he labeled himself as a feminist, but it was all a con... he was out here smashing everything on sight...:lolbron: that's why his ex was mad... Damn just think of all the chicks whedon was smashing... :mjlol:
:gucci: ppl really believe his mo was just a long con to smash hoes. Plenty of womanizing hollywood creators knock down these ww

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Because an ex wouldn't exaggerate to prove a point? She just looking for attention :russell:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
She bitter but I wouldn't at all be surprised

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That woman is dumb. U can still believe women deserve equal rights and cheat on your wife.

Totally separate.

Yeah but I think her point is don't front like women deserve a certain amount of respect and to be treated as equals and treated the right way etc etc (as he does) but then be that much of a contradiction in your actions. Cheating is one thing but joss acts sanctimonious when it comes to women and how they should be treated. If what his ex says is true then he's got no room to tell anyone how they should be treating a woman and looking down on anyone else

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I always wondered why he kept Harmony around. The only character besides Angel who was there from the first episode of Buffy to the last episode of Angel. Even put that bytch in the opening credits of Angel season 5 as if she was somebody.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I always wondered why he kept Harmony around. The only character besides Angel who was there from the first episode of Buffy to the last episode of Angel. Even put that bytch in the opening credits of Angel season 5 as if she was somebody.

i69a0XM.gif

shyt is starting to make so much damned sense...:ohhh: Harmony too???