Joss Whedon ex wife airs him out "Hypcrite, fake feminist."

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If Whedon was boning Charisma Carpenter than it makes him later firing her from Angel (supposedly for getting pregnant by her husband at the time) a much crappier move than it already was.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If Whedon was boning Charisma Carpenter than it makes him later firing her from Angel (supposedly for getting pregnant by her husband at the time) a much crappier move than it already was.

I knew something was going on when he killed off her character so abruptly... :manny: shyt made no sense... now it does...

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He's not a fake feminist for cheating on his wife (per se), he's a fake ass feminist for using his position of power to take advantage of and to control women he lusts over, while virtue signalling that he is for fair treatment and equality of women.

him pandering to women's group and women by creating these characters only allows him to alleviate the guilt that he may be experiencing from being a scumbag to women on the low.

honestly, if he just stayed off social media and stayed away from that extra social commentary that he gets himself involved in, I wouldn't give a fukk, and write it off as just another dude using his position, and that's the game. :manny:
but naw, he wants to come off us some "holier than thou" type fukk that thinks he's morally superior to others, so fukk him.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:yeshrug: I fukks with Whedon's work, but I'm always suspicious of these male feminists. They often are at least 1 of the following:

1. LGBT
2. Simps
3. Using Feminism as a hustle to gain notoriety
4. Pedophiles who trying to get access to the kids of single mothers