Joseph "Genocide Joe" Biden is now more unpopular than Trump, Obama and Bush were as presidents

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
On Monday we're going to hear Grandpa Genocide Joe tell us how bad Hamas is marking 1 year since their attack and not about the 40k Palestinian deaths or how Israel was treating them long before October.

I don't want to hear about the lesser of two evils because it wont be long before the same apathy towards African Americans (FBA, immigrant or otherwise) will be hitting the United States domestically at this rate.
MSM is already trying to turn it into Israeli 9/11

OT getting myself divested from Barclay's this afternoon

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Biden says he doesn’t know whether Israel is holding up peace deal to influence 2024 US election​

:dahell: this nikka gotta be the biggest bytch I've ever seen as president. Getting hoed out by Israel is his legacy fukk a student loan cancelation

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember getting bushed how many times for saying biden was a piece of shyt over the course of 5 years. :mjlol: all of a sudden, its okay to say hes a piece of shyt on here without being penalized. The fact that there were paid shills on here whose jobs were to "like" him no matter what shows how this forum fell the fukk off. Seriously, like so many people in here were LYING with no damn shame. Even with him being senile and that damn debate... :snoop: now yall wanna act like yall werent fans or werent scared to say fukk biden without being bushed. Man........

He should have been impeached for that influencer, bribery shyt with his family and his crackhead son should have had the book thrown at him. Look at how ukraine is slowly bringing us to some ww3 shyt because burisma. Yall need to make up your minds. Yall dropped the ball. It shows you who really is real and whos fake as fukk.

Yall were really okay and cosigning this. Dude literally said it out his own mouth and yall were cool with it

Now see yall making the same mistake with copmala. Yall gonna wait til shyt really gets fukked to the point of no return before yall speak up. Stop being cowards. Your lives are at stake. Look at these people for who they are. All of them. Trump, copmala, congress, your local officials, wake up.

Last edited:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
jq01gM.gif

:troll:
:laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I remember getting bushed how many times for saying biden was a piece of shyt over the course of 5 years. :mjlol: all of a sudden, its okay to say hes a piece of shyt on here without being penalized.

Everyone knows you get bushed for saying mentally ill and deranged shyt, not for not liking Biden. There's damn mods here who shyt on Biden all the time. :heh:

Back in 2019-20 I was repeatedly calling Biden a racist, a liar, and not mentally fit to be president and not once did I get a warning point. :russ:

The fact that there were paid shills on here whose jobs were to "like" him no matter what shows how this forum fell the fukk off.

Name them, Crazzy. :mjlol:

He should have been impeached for that influencer, bribery shyt with his family and his crackhead son should have had the book thrown at him. Look at how ukraine is slowly bringing us to some ww3 shyt because burisma.

You do realize that none of that is true outside of your right-wing influencer circles, right? :dahell:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone knows you get bushed for saying mentally ill and deranged shyt, not for not liking Biden. There's damn mods here who shyt on Biden all the time. :heh:

Back in 2019-20 I was repeatedly calling Biden a racist, a liar, and not mentally fit to be president and not once did I get a warning point. :russ:

Name them, Crazzy. :mjlol:

You do realize that none of that is true outside of your right-wing influencer circles, right? :dahell:

Shut your lying ass up. If i were you, id tread lightly. Youre on the chopping block. Youre in here confused about your lifestory so we know youre a fraud. Why you so brave despite proving the fact that you really dont exist? The nerve of this goofy. You gonna lie next about you not leaving the forum 3 years ago because nobody wanted to hear your long john shilling ass. We still dont want you here. Log off and go and take care of your imaginary wife and kids. Im busy. Calling me mentally ill when you are a whole fukking lie. fukking clown.

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember getting bushed how many times for saying biden was a piece of shyt over the course of 5 years. :mjlol: all of a sudden, its okay to say hes a piece of shyt on here without being penalized. The fact that there were paid shills on here whose jobs were to "like" him no matter what shows how this forum fell the fukk off. Seriously, like so many people in here were LYING with no damn shame. Even with him being senile and that damn debate... :snoop: now yall wanna act like yall werent fans or werent scared to say fukk biden without being bushed. Man........

He should have been impeached for that influencer, bribery shyt with his family and his crackhead son should have had the book thrown at him. Look at how ukraine is slowly bringing us to some ww3 shyt because burisma. Yall need to make up your minds. Yall dropped the ball. It shows you who really is real and whos fake as fukk.

Yall were really okay and cosigning this. Dude literally said it out his own mouth and yall were cool with it

Now see yall making the same mistake with copmala. Yall gonna wait til shyt really gets fukked to the point of no return before yall speak up. Stop being cowards. Your lives are at stake. Look at these people for who they are. All of them. Trump, copmala, congress, your local officials, wake up.

What's your solution?