Keith david as goliath

Idk who could play Brooklyn

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:whoo: live action gargoyles.....

Disney is launching a new screeming service with "new Star Wars and Marvel series"

if they would let a live action Garoyles get a piece of that pie it could be Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead type huge

it hits so many demographics

Elisa Maza = strong, smart, capable female lead, woman of color without being a "Mary Sue"

Goliath = the proxy of a strong, noble, proud, righteous, black man, the whole dynamic of the Garoyles and the Humans they align them self's with always remind me of some early 1900's Sharecropping type shyt in a weird way

Xanatos = the definition of "white male power fantasy" and that not necessarily a bad thing i could easily see him being the most popular character of the series sort of like a evil Tony Stark/Ironman replacement for the "fan boy's" now that Robert Downey jr is winding down in"'The MCU" best part is Xanatos is a legit great character in his own right just needs the mainstream exposure to pop

Demona = AKA "that crazy bytch" repping for all the bitter lonely women who legit feel they have been wronged by a man and going to get their revenge one way or another and pulse she has a great story arc if they pick the right actress i could see her becoming a fan favorite

Brooklyn,Lexington, Broadway = young wide eyed excitement for the new world they find them self in also set the table for a little bite of comedy that you could keep away from the serious nature of the rest of the show

you could maybe set the whole first season in medieval time just to really weigh down just how heavy shyt is that about to go down in future story arc's

the Avalon story arc maybe be be a movie trilogy

if they just can get CGI models down for the Garoyles shyt well be money and be what the new teen age ninja turtle movies were supposed to be

low key Disney might be sitting on a goldmine and not even know it sorta like with black panther maybe not as big as black panther but still a very profitable franchise nonetheless

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Make this into an animated series led by the original creator Greg Weisman, and IM GAME!!!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka if you don't go back to grappling with homos.

Think ill park it right here and keep shytting on this trash cartoon. Problem, fakkit? You want to get fukked up over a cartoon? I cant imagine why youd talk to me like this over a shytty cartoon that wasnt classic.

Maybe this trash does have some box office potential. People talking crazy over animation. :mjlol:

fukk gargoyles and whatever greek/biblical/shakespearean metaphor for black people Jordan trying to get across :camby:

Edit - IM NOT GOIN FOR IT IM NOT FEELIN THIS BULLshyt :pacspit:

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
If Disney completes the merger and puts a more adult oriented version of Gargoyles on FX :ooh::ooh:

I wouldn't want it on any of their channels now tbh. The cartoons they have are too "wacky and zany" with little substance