Jordan Peele Reportedly Wants To Reboot Gargoyles

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don't know if this franchise has the juice to make it not a Disney "Tomorrowland or John Carter" of an passionate director.

For the right budget though, I wish Disney would agree to hand the rights off to some other studio that wants to do something with it. Peele would do a great job as his first action movie.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
How do I figure? I used to watch the show And clearly saw them using a Bible story lines for the scripts.

Specifically Old Testament stories

Shakespeare, Norse mythology, African Mythology, Native American mythology...

This doesn't really work as a single movie. If so, it's basically Awakening in Live-action.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Gargoyles was some real shyt....they snuck a ton of "this is how the world really works" shyt in
Word, I didn't watch it but I caught an ep where they were talking about Illuminati and secret societies and I was. . . :ohhh:
I was really wrapped up in that and conspiracy theories back then . lol

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
This is interesting cuz Gargoyles was dope but it was never really that big even when it was out. But quality wise it was up there with X-Men and Spiderman ( a step below the GOAT Batman).

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I don't know if this franchise has the juice to make it not a Disney "Tomorrowland or John Carter" of an passionate director.

For the right budget though, I wish Disney would agree to hand the rights off to some other studio that wants to do something with it. Peele would do a great job as his first action movie.

Man I liked John Carter.....

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Man I liked John Carter.....

I did too. But I know Disney is trying to sniff out their next Wrinkle in Time or Tomorrowland before they sink money into it.

Auteur newish directors like Ava or Bird. Peele falls into that category. Probably prefer him do a live action version of their Little Mermaid.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
U sound dumb
Lots of stories do that
Watch your mouth faggit.

How bout this bytch. Gargoyles is fukking trash and whoever decides to reboot it with anything less then a mediocre budget is putting his career in jeopardy.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Watch your mouth faggit.

How bout this bytch. Gargoyles is fukking trash and whoever decides to reboot it with anything less then a mediocre budget is putting his career in jeopardy.

Yes, you still sound like an imbecile

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Shakespeare, Norse mythology, African Mythology, Native American mythology...

This doesn't really work as a single movie. If so, it's basically Awakening in Live-action.
This is not a solid follow up to get out.

Did the studio give him a bargain bin of franchises to choose from. Yikes. Gargoyles. All the make up or cgi required for this lackluster show gonna really cost money money which will end Jordan career and that won't be funny funny.