Jordan Love is the new king of the North. Double edit: he the best!!!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I'd have preferred "Jordan Love is the new Cellar Dweller of the NFC North"

Packers won't dump him after one year.

Gutekunst, LaFleur, and Murphy have guaranteed jobs till Spring 2025. Murphy retires and then we'll see what happens..
Why the fukk this nikka throwing into triple coverage towards the end of each game? :wtf:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
This game from what Ive seen was more of the same....unless a guy is running wide open his passing arsenal is quick outs to the sideline and a bomb
Very little anticipation throws and bad accuracy....when the year started the first game I was like Love is looking what Trey Lance was supposed to be. It looks like its a similar version of QB to Trey, Love is just more athletic and has more fluidity in his athleticism....plus hes got arm angles.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This game from what Ive seen was more of the same....unless a guy is running wide open his passing arsenal is quick outs to the sideline and a bomb
Very little anticipation throws and bad accuracy....when the year started the first game I was like Love is looking what Trey Lance was supposed to be. It looks like its a similar version of QB to Trey, Love is just more athletic and has more fluidity in his athleticism....plus hes got arm angles.

fukk all that indepth shyt, he ass for now. Nothing more needs to be said

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
They actually traded up to get this dude. Can you imagine how hot ARod got everytime Jefferson and Higgins went off...especially Jefferson. The fact that they took a 1st rd QB but never took a 1st rd WR with ARod on the roster is just :mindblown:.
Been saying this since day 1

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I'd have preferred "Jordan Love is the new Cellar Dweller of the NFC North"

Packers won't dump him after one year.

Gutekunst, LaFleur, and Murphy have guaranteed jobs till Spring 2025. Murphy retires and then we'll see what happens..

As unlikely as it might be, if the Packers get the #1 pick, they would pass on Williams or Maye if they are in the top 3?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
As unlikely as it might be, if the Packers get the #1 pick, they would pass on Williams or Maye if they are in the top 3?
I think they’re going to be too good to be in the top 3

If Rodgers didn’t get hurt and played 65% of the snaps, an extra first from the Jets would have been nice ammo to have

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I think they’re going to be too good to be in the top 3

If Rodgers didn’t get hurt and played 65% of the snaps, an extra first from the Jets would have been nice ammo to have

I agree I’m just not sure they would keep Love if they finish with a Top 3 pick. But that type of finish would put Gute/MLF jobs in jeopardy too.