Jordan Love is the new king of the North. Double edit: he the best!!!

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

This entire narrative and discussion is kinda moot to me cause Jordan Love stated in his press conference that he didn't even see the backside safety who picked him off

He did what he always does... Threw an underthrown ball hoping to get a PI call

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Too early to call it but he hasn't looked good this season. Rodgers struggled his first year too. Perhaps the danger of drafting QBs years in advance and taking a "next man up" approach is if you fukk up, you've already invested years into the plan. Does GB draft a QB next year in the draft? Or do they invest in Love (rebuild o-line) and keep going. Bears are rebuilding, Vikings will be getting a new QB next year, Lions are in a win-now window. If there was ever a time to take another gamble, it's right now in the upcoming draft. Lot of guys will be available, including later in the first and second round. Draft a guy, give Love another year and if he doesn't improve you move on.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game from what Ive seen was more of the same....unless a guy is running wide open his passing arsenal is quick outs to the sideline and a bomb
Very little anticipation throws and bad accuracy....when the year started the first game I was like Love is looking what Trey Lance was supposed to be. It looks like its a similar version of QB to Trey, Love is just more athletic and has more fluidity in his athleticism....plus hes got arm angles.

Lets be honest,theres a couple guys(Jordan Love,Zac Wilson) who got drafted high due to those Patrick Mahommes comps "bu bu but the arm angles:wow:".

The Packers felt they could have him sit like Mahommes,learn behind Aaron. Which Im guessing they thought would cure him from being turnover prone. So far drafting the next Mahommes hasnt turned out well. No reason to assume Caleb will be any different.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
seems like this guy is 99% negative in his Packer rants.

He hates the front office. And he's right that it's just a good ol boys network. He wrote more positively about TT back in the day. Esp when John Dorsey, Reggie McKenzie and those guys were in there.

Too early to call it but he hasn't looked good this season. Rodgers struggled his first year too. Perhaps the danger of drafting QBs years in advance and taking a "next man up" approach is if you fukk up, you've already invested years into the plan. Does GB draft a QB next year in the draft? Or do they invest in Love (rebuild o-line) and keep going. Bears are rebuilding, Vikings will be getting a new QB next year, Lions are in a win-now window. If there was ever a time to take another gamble, it's right now in the upcoming draft. Lot of guys will be available, including later in the first and second round. Draft a guy, give Love another year and if he doesn't improve you move on.
Rodgers in 2008 had some rough games but he largely took care of the football. He finished with 13 INTs. He was much more adept with the speed of the game at 25 years old.

Love already has 7 and we aren’t even halfway through the season yet.

Last edited:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Why do people keep stating this?

Rodgers put up Pro Bowl level numbers as a 1st year starter and was top 5 in multiple categories. The issue was they lost something like 6-7 games by 3 points

If you wanna say that Rodgers had the weapons and better team than Jordan does now I'd agree with that

I agree with you on the aspect that a decision has to be made really soon on Jordan and I feel it already has been made simply due to them giving him a contract that was essentially a 1-2 yr deal that's about as expensive as a high priced backup would be. By this time in Rodgers stint as a 1st yr starter they were giving him a high priced multi year deal cause they knew they had their guy .. they're not doing that with Jordan

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
He hates the front office. And he's right that it's just a good ol boys network. He wrote more positively about TT back in the day. Esp when John Dorsey, Reggie McKenzie and those guys were in there.

Rodgers in 2008 had some rough games but he largely took care of the football. He finished with 13 INTs. He was much more adept with the speed of the game at 25 years old.

Love already has 7 and we aren’t even halfway through the season yet.
not only that, Rodgers accuracy downfield wasn't a train wreck like Love.

Im still baffled at this because in preseason, his downfield passes were on point. Soon as the season came around, turn to dog shyt. And im not even talking about tight passes either. I wonder if its a mental thing.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
probably one of Love's better games the past few weeks. Drops and play call were horrid but whats new with this team.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Low intellect at its finest :mjlol: DUMBASS O/P in here getting shytted on and humiliated once again lmaoooo how embarrassing
look at this fakkit back on my nuts. gotta love it :wow:

not a single person shytted on me in your weird little head. :umad:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
look at this fakkit back on my nuts. gotta love it :wow:

not a single person shytted on me in your weird little head. :umad:
this moron really be shyt posting all over th place on here I see :russ: how embarrassing

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
this moron really be shyt posting all over th place on here I see :russ: how embarrassing
I see u coming in here posting lies about me getting shytted on in this thread hoping some folks would come in and dap u to fulfill your pathetic lonely life. But not even that is happening for you :mjlol:

What else u have to offer us on this fine Sunday cac?

dont u have more shyt casual hot takes about college football to discuss? :dead: