Y'all ready for the potential fukkery in Season 2 :wow:

FNV_Mr_House_Screen.png

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Loved the show. Fallout 4 is probably my favorite game of all time. My only question is..
How did no one know what happened in Vault 32? Did Moldavere show up pretty soon after they all killed themselves and she "set up the marriage" herself?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Putting my girl on this. Back at the first episode. Cooper (Groggins) is at the party. Two hosts are talking and say a few things

“What’s Cooper doing working here”

“Alimony”

Then they ask him to do the thumbs up and he says it’s probably not best with the current situation.

Tells me he and his wife did have a falling out. The bombs also didn’t go off soon after that meeting he sees in the finale because he has time to get a divorce, a shyt job, get booked for parties, and have visitation with his daughter.

It could be years after that meeting took place that the bombs drop. Also, it's just those two escaping the blast, but at the end he has no idea where his daughter is....... So there's probably even more of a gap between the bombs dropping and him losing his daughter

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Loved the show. Fallout 4 is probably my favorite game of all time. My only question is..
How did no one know what happened in Vault 32? Did Moldavere show up pretty soon after they all killed themselves and she "set up the marriage" herself?
When 32 opens, Hank says "we were sorry to get your telegram about the death of the previous overseer and also the loss of crops"

I'd say they killed themselves for whatever reason... Moldavere spends time researching the computer, gains knowledge of how things were working and sends the telegram to start setting things up. It couldn't be too soon because the crops were dead. But it wasn't immediate because they'd have to have time to vote her in and set up the wedding without it looking silly to Hank.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Putting my girl on this. Back at the first episode. Cooper (Groggins) is at the party. Two hosts are talking and say a few things

“What’s Cooper doing working here”

“Alimony”

Then they ask him to do the thumbs up and he says it’s probably not best with the current situation.

Tells me he and his wife did have a falling out. The bombs also didn’t go off soon after that meeting he sees in the finale because he has time to get a divorce, a shyt job, get booked for parties, and have visitation with his daughter.

It could be years after that meeting took place that the bombs drop. Also, it's just those two escaping the blast, but at the end he has no idea where his daughter is....... So there's probably even more of a gap between the bombs dropping and him losing his daughter
Yea. I wonder if it’s still a USA vs China bomb scenario. Even though Vault Tec talked about dropping a nuke, doesn’t mean they ever went through with it. It also doesn’t explain why the daughter wasn’t with her mom if there was a bomb she planned on dropping.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
When 32 opens, Hank says "we were sorry to get your telegram about the death of the previous overseer and also the loss of crops"

I'd say they killed themselves for whatever reason... Moldavere spends time researching the computer, gains knowledge of how things were working and sends the telegram to start setting things up. It couldn't be too soon because the crops were dead. But it wasn't immediate because they'd have to have time to vote her in and set up the wedding without it looking silly to Hank.
Ok that makes sense. Also jives with the fact that Vault 31 isn’t really a vault. It’s just the brain malfunctioning all over the place. There’s no one really monitoring the vaults just I’m sure sporadic communications from time to time.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Ok that makes sense. Also jives with the fact that Vault 31 isn’t really a vault. It’s just the brain malfunctioning all over the place. There’s no one really monitoring the vaults just I’m sure sporadic communications from time to time.
Good point... That leads to the fact that the management in 31 are actually the overseers in BOTH 32 and 33.. "When in doubt vote for someone from 31"

So Hank would think she's management too. Hank's predecessor was from 31 too.. There's always someone from 31 in the vault and also in charge. Could be two of them or more. But there's always one.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Good point... That leads to the fact that the management in 31 are actually the overseers in BOTH 32 and 33.. "When in doubt vote for someone from 31"

So Hank would think she's management too. Hank's predecessor was from 31 too.. There's always someone from 31 in the vault and also in charge. Could be two of them or more. But there's always one.
the main reason it doesn’t work, is we don’t if Hank knows everyone from 31 AND Moldavere probably found out about Vault 32 from Lucy’s mom. When they got there everybody was dead so all she had to do was wait for another wedding.

My question is was Moldavere a ghoul or had she slept for hundred of years herself?