daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GO049FgXoAAPLDW
GO049FgW8AA4u88

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Finished the season. I didn't play the game or am familiar with the storyline.

I enjoyed it. The style and quirkiness fit the story. The soundtrack was fire. And the story got better the more familiar you are with the world they were in and the characters and their background.

Looking forward to the next season.

One thing I was not sure if it was covered or not but how did Moldaver stay alive? Was she also put on cryosleep?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Finished the season. I didn't play the game or am familiar with the storyline.

I enjoyed it. The style and quirkiness fit the story. The soundtrack was fire. And the story got better the more familiar you are with the world they were in and the characters and their background.

Looking forward to the next season.

One thing I was not sure if it was covered or not but how did Moldaver stay alive? Was she also put on cryosleep?
They didn't answer that question this season.

It's gonna be some shyt like lost where they had to explain they had polar bear cages and polar bear got out and I don't know why we got to explain this, six seasons later

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I don't mind black characters being weak and vulnerable but man he was over the top. I guess in these shows the black man can't be the hero/anti hero too much :mjpls:
It is the prevalent theme in tv/movies/commercials. Just like making Black people the face of homosexuality. :francis: