Jonathan Nolan (and wife) developing Fallout tv-series at Amazon

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Walton Goggins carried this on his back but the entire cast is great too. I've never played Fallout and absolutely loved this show. I guess I'm the type of viewer that Jonathan Nolan was referring to when he said the show wasn't only for fans of the OG games.
It actually helped them that the stories in the games are completely forgettable. The important thing to pull from the games is the overall vibe, which they nailed. Then, they were able to put their own story in the setting.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
For a Fallout fan, this was basically flawless. Incredibly satisfied with season one. They nailed all aspects of the tone and setting. Part goofy, part violent and part creepy.

it really hit me how great of an adaptation this was on episode 8…

when lucy reached moldaver and said she thought about rigging the head with explosives i was like damn they got it right…

if it were a quest in fallout, i for sure would’ve went in with the rigged head and a super sledge ready to murk anybody on sight only for me to reload a previous save once it was revealed my pops was actually a vault-tec shill and the head contained cold-fusion tech :russ:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GMgu1M-XQAA4s_j

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Man…. We 24 years into this new century :pachaha:

Yall niccas gotta let it go and embrace CGI and all its glory.

Them small scale model Star Wars, Beetlejuice effects era is long gone breh!!!!:mjlol:

In the words of LL Cool J in the Pool hall scene of In Too Deep

LOVE IT!!!!! LOVE IT!!!:ufdup:

Breh did you see that cacs foot? I thought it was gonna be disgusting, turns out it was a cartoon

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I’m surprised at the hate for the maximus, just coming off the DT review. I’m not seeing the being on par with Finn comparisons as legit, Finn never really got a good full arc after TFA, Max got the brotherhood and Lucy setups to go through it’s more promising from the jump.

Plus he got the kiss at least, albeit with that dead finger :scust:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I’m surprised at the hate for the maximus, just coming off the DT review. I’m not seeing the being on par with Finn comparisons as legit, Finn never really got a good full arc after TFA, Max got the brotherhood and Lucy setups to go through it’s more promising from the jump.

I didn't watch the DT review but i'm not surprised. It just shows ppl don't actually understand what was wrong with Finn and just bandwagoned the dislike from a superficial standpoint when it became trendy to do so.

Case in point and what is overlooked: Fallout is a self-deprecating comedy genre with peak absurdity levels. You're not supposed to have a Luke Skywalker, T'Challa, or Cloud Strife. At best you'll have an MCU Starlord.

Yet even within that premise, Max still far exceeds everything Finn was.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

They’re comparing the two because it’s a black guy/white girl team up.