Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
And not even his wife (I thought he was married with a kid). Just some chick he was screwing around with.

I really hate it for dude.

:snoop:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
How long before these major news outlets like CNN and the like start trying to turn this into another Ray Rice fiasco?

He's a very popular black figure so you know they about to probably go in.

The "victim" probably about to try to get the bag.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
After reading the update, Ima say it’s a setup.

A “girlfriend” ain’t gone report a dude like JM for one choke and a slap. She messing up both their bag.

This had to be a random chick he was just messing with and he fell out with her and she’s looking for revenge.

Daps
The amount of great men that have fukked up their careers and/or legacies over women is genuinely insane lol.
They choose to, has nothing to do with women. If you're a grown man victimizing people you deserve ever bit of your legacy tarnished. Sorry. If this was self defense nobody will care, but it's getting harder and harder to believe most allegations against these celebrities aren't true, to think they aren't terrible people because they act in our favorite movies is dumb.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Don’t see what’s wrong. bytch tried to grab his phone and she wasn’t quick enough

slow-nat-love.gif

Daps
He is on roids….

Nah hopefully dude is innocent and maybe the bytch deserved it.
You deescalate a situation, that's self defense. I doubt who ever this was deserved it, most of these celebs aren't good people. Still hope the allegations aren't true.