Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I said it before...
Jonathan Majors got this AND that AntMan movie out. Folks obsessing over MBJ but Majors is the one stacking cake and on the cusp of being a force in the loudest silence ever :whoo:
People with ill intentions can take notice. Hoping and thinking thats the case here. You add in Michael Irvin's recent fukkery and it's some foul shyt going on out here :martin:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
TMZ had an update

4:44 PM PT -- Here's what allegedly happened in the lead-up to this. Per our law enforcement sources, police were told that the alleged victim is Majors' girlfriend -- and, according to her, they got into an argument while in a taxi returning home from a bar in Brooklyn.

Our sources say police were told the girlfriend saw another woman texting Majors, and she confronted him -- trying to sneak a peek at his phone. We're told the alleged victim/GF claims this got Majors mad, and that he allegedly grabbed her hand and allegedly slapped her.

We're also told the alleged victim claims he put his hands around her neck during this. Our sources say the woman was dropped off somewhere and that JM spent the night elsewhere. It appears the girlfriend went to police the following morning (Sat.) and reported a crime.
So apparently they got the fighting that night, he allegedly assaulted her then. She then went to the police the following morning.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
I’m betting on this being a setup

Black men are the easiest targets for these types of allegations
What movie was he about to make ?
N0Y1.gif

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
TMZ had an update

So apparently they got the fighting that night, he allegedly assaulted her then. She then went to the police the following morning.

So she slept on it all night and then went to the cops the next morning...

I literally saw a video on here the other day of a woman saying she would tell the cops that a guy was molesting her children if he didn't give her the Wi-Fi password..

Regardless, leave these hoes alone. They starting shyt with you just leave them be.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TMZ had an update

He might be cooked. She didn't even give nikkas the"Why she didn't go to the police"/"Why she wait" out. Immediately went and told on that nikka:francis: