Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Thats why he should have took a plea deal from the jump. He wasnt facing any real jail time. He was only facing a minor misdemeanor charge that people would have forgotten about in a few months. It was never worth fighting it cause thats how the text messages and stuff got out and setback his career and got him removed from marvel.
Man shut yo ass up. :mjlol:

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said this before and I will say it again, his career will be fine.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ONE GUY CLAIMED THEY
OFFERED HIM A HARASSMENT PLEA.
I THOUGHT YOU WERE REFERRING TO THAT.

IF THE PLEA WAS FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
HE WAS SUPPOSED TO FIGHT THAT.

YOU TAKING A DV TAG ON
YOUR NAME FOR SOMETHING
YOU DIDNT DO?

:devil:
:evil:

Well the Jury said he did do it so that's that. Protecting his brand and career should have been more important than fighting a minor misdemeanor charge. Only an idiot would go to trial over a misdemeanor especially when there are things like text messages that could damage your brand further if they got out. He was never facing jail time as a first time offender on a misdemeanor charge. This is what you pay lawyers for.. They will negotiate for you with the DA (Probably on a lessor charge also) and since he wasn't getting any jail time it would have been an easy negotiation.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Well the Jury said he did do it so that's that. Protecting his brand and career should have been more important than fighting a minor misdemeanor charge. Only an idiot would go to trial over a misdemeanor especially when there are things like text messages that could damage your brand further if they got out. He was never facing jail time as a first time offender on a misdemeanor charge. This is what you pay lawyers for.. They will negotiate for you with the DA (Probably on a lessor charge also) and since he wasn't getting any jail time it would have been an easy negotiation.

NO YOU'RE MONDAY MORNING QBING...

WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT WHAT
THE JURY DECIDED AFTER THE FACT.

THIS WAS NOT YOUR STANCE 6 MONTHS AGO.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NO YOU'RE MONDAY MORNING QBING...

WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT WHAT
THE JURY DECIDED AFTER THE FACT.

THIS WAS NOT YOUR STANCE 6 MONTHS AGO.

6 Months ago I said he was dumb for fighting it also and should have took a plea. The text messages from the trial finished him. Had none of that come out he would recovered and saved his career.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
They got what they wanted. Ended a black man's career. fukking pathetic. He did nothing wrong.
When you black you have to be twice as good, and should not make a mistake. You have to be perfect.

Marvel dropped him 20minutes after the verdict:beli:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
What did the jury say he did.

His career is taking a hit because people refuse to see the specifics of the situation.

From a moral point of view, I don't give a shyt about someone placing an aggressive brute in a different location before running. The fact that they're refusing to charge her, when she was the aggressor in that situation, tells me all I need to know. The trial was more about stripping a buck naked and lynching him in front of the mob.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
When you black you have to be twice as good, and should not make a mistake. You have to be perfect.

Marvel dropped him 20minutes after the verdict:beli:
You got actors doing a lot worse and not getting dropped. Hell Disney is full of pedos and they do nothing. But a black man runs from a white woman and because he sat her back in the car during his escape from her abuse he gets dropped.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Day one.

I don't even care if its trash.

I'll see it three times