Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Humiliation ritual was completed. Lights got cut back on
Yo. This may have some credence. This dude was on his way to being the next Denzel. Looked like everyone wanted to book him.

It's like they were saying lets chop him down and have him forever graveling. Bruh literally has to be a boy scout going forward. Got to watch everything he does or say. I couldn't live like that.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
anyone with a brain could see at worst he was a actor who was smelling his own farts so to speak but the ofays made it seem like he went upside that nutty bytch head. To this day I can't see how they played that video of this big brolic nikka running through brooklyn at 2 am from that woman and were like yup hes an abuser.

We truly graded on a diff curve

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
anyone with a brain could see at worst he was a actor who was smelling his own farts so to speak but the ofays made it seem like he went upside that nutty bytch head. To this day I can't see how they played that video of this big brolic nikka running through brooklyn at 2 am from that woman and were like yup hes an abuser.

We truly graded on a diff curve
The text messages and anonymous sources from Rolling Stone did that part of the job.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh is too talented to be denied.

This is like a 10x google engineer caught up in some shyt getting his position

You can't let that level of talent go.

He is better than 95 percent of the doofuses in Hollywood

Edit:

I feel like he will get Kang back eventually, especially if he excels in these upcoming roles

Last edited: