Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
@Coco Loco Ok this nikka is killing me. Is this nikka wearing some Zubaz pants:mjlol:

Ima pray for him cuz something is clearly wrong here

jonathan-majors-drops-out-of-dennis-rodman-project-v0-EyAVY3DLZZ4C4-XmsHSP9jF8s4CVJ9TOftjVubnTCHI.jpg

He really is a monster :picard:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Coco Loco Ok this nikka is killing me. Is this nikka wearing some Zubaz pants:mjlol:

Ima pray for him cuz something is clearly wrong here

jonathan-majors-drops-out-of-dennis-rodman-project-v0-EyAVY3DLZZ4C4-XmsHSP9jF8s4CVJ9TOftjVubnTCHI.jpg

lxeDRaA.jpg

:picard:

Jonathan Majors is a menace!

Yeah, it’s official. I don’t like the real him

Jonathan Majors on screen, 100%. Jonathan Majors on the street, fukk nah!

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I don’t care for celebrities but this whole situation has really rubbed me the wrong way. Breh has lost potentially 100s of millions because of a below par raggedy cave bytch.

It just blows my mind how one woman can bring down a whole man’s career. Not just his but all the people that works/worked for him. They were set to make millions from him too.

Now all of that is gone over a few moments of madness that could’ve easily been resolved or avoided. I’m just saying… some people have been handled for losing far less. I can’t imagine what he’s thinking everyday now. :francis: