Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:hubie:

Some people get it and some don’t. You don’t and I don’t have the patience to continue explaining.
Nice try. That post had nothing to do with what i said. And you seem to be a person that wants him to admit to beating her even though he beat the charges for intentional DV. Some of yall are saying he should do things that he did in the interview. This is why people keep responding with variations of "he did take accountability in the interview". It's sounds like you and a few other people in here have strong opinions but literally didn't watch the interview.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nice try. That post had nothing to do with what i said. And you seem to be a person that wants him to admit to beating her even though he beat the charges for intentional DV. Some of yall are saying he should do things that he did in the interview. This is why people keep responding with variations of "he did take accountability in the interview". It's sounds like you and a few other people in here have strong opinions but literally didn't watch the interview.

Mmm hmm.

Yep.

:unimpressed:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
He calmly explained his side of the story.
The best thing he did was he didn't give the internet an R. Kelly "I'm fighting for my life" out of control moment.

I'll keep asking, Do yall want him to just lie and say he beat her and "please forgive me"?
That’s what’s these cacs and c00ns want and it’s beyond sick.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I honestly think he has slapped her before. I think he has hit her before.

so when she says

How did this happen? the lacerations and the bruise or whatver

and he says "I wish I knew"

he fukking knows how that happened. it doesn't make him a monster. People do stuff like that. But, the self righteous shyt I don't like.

Do I think he was savagely beating her everyday? 100% no.

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I honestly think he has slapped her before. I think he has hit her before.

so when she says

How did this happen? the lacerations and the bruise or whatver

and he says "I wish I knew"

he fukking knows how that happened. it doesn't make him a monster. People do stuff like that. But, the self righteous shyt I don't like.

Do I think he was savagely beating her everyday? 100% no.
:skip::mjpls: I hope yall seeing this

Crude

Superstar
Daps
He calmly explained his side of the story.
The best thing he did was he didn't give the internet an R. Kelly "I'm fighting for my life" out of control moment.

I'll keep asking, Do yall want him to just lie and say he beat her and "please forgive me"?
His best move would have been just not saying anything.

I obviously don’t know whether he did this or not, but dude’s energy comes off weird and that’s counterproductive to him trying to tell the world his side of the story.

The smart play would face been to STFU and come back in a few years when people have either forgotten about this or don’t care much anymore.

He is a very good actor someone will eventually give him a chance again.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
His best move would have been just not saying anything.

I obviously don’t know whether he did this or not, but dude’s energy comes off weird and that’s counterproductive to him trying to tell the world his side of the story.

The smart play would face been to STFU and come back in a few years when people have either forgotten about this or don’t care much anymore.

He is a very good actor someone will eventually give him a chance again.
In my opinions, his best move was this interview. Calmly explain your side. Calmly say you never beat her ever.
There's a reason the only thing people can reach on is the Coretta stuff.
Anybody with a brain can see he was railroaded by the DA here.

He's an ivy league theater guy, he's fits in that lane.

It just seems like people keep wanting him to beg for forgiveness for doing "something".

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man stayed invoking her name so it makes sense that her child will chime in.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep, he really needs to stop forreal lol
The unfortunate thing is, we don't really know him. He might be a decent dude who walks around like he is always in character (I work near thespians...they are a different breed) and stuff like this has people jumping to the conclusion that he is a dikkhead :russ: He need to chill on the theatrics because it just looks bad. Like him walking into court with Big and Tall clothing and a bible in hand...he is too much of a character.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
The unfortunate thing is, we don't really know him. He might be a decent dude who walks around like he is always in character (I work near thespians...they are a different breed) and stuff like this has people jumping to the conclusion that he is a dikkhead :russ: He need to chill on the theatrics because it just looks bad. Like him walking into court with Big and Tall clothing and a bible in hand...he is too much of a character.
I mean him dressing like MJ is enough for me to question his sanity:mjlol:

When-Michael-Jordan-Let-His-Plaid-Pants-Do-Talking.jpg