Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
As evidenced in this thread, all reading comprehend not the same. Y’all in the group that feels like it reads to support Majors. Myself and others feels like it’s a hindrance to him. At this point, it’s pointless to break those text down line by line and give analysis. Either you think the text help him and it was a good idea to release them, or you think they hurt him and it wasn’t a good idea to release them.
In order to believe it’s a hinderance you have to bring your own bias or judgements into the story.

Going by what’s been said by the actual parties involved JM should not be vilified.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
No it doesn't, it reads like a woman who fukked up and tries to save her relationship.
shyt legit will read like however you want it too. Looking at the thread before the tweet, I thought dang this does look bad. But looking at it from the pov other posters read it, it does read like she was the one that messed up.

fukk the texts, just release the video, that way aint no "it reads like this".

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Those texts clearly read as her copping pleas and admitting he didn't attack her. What are yall nikkas reading?

and alot of people clearly haven't processed the fact that they said in New York they arrest the men as part of procedure even if the woman recants. And they still formally charge anyway as procedure.

But yeah, she clearly saying it wasn't an attack on her.

*if those are the real texts*
Yea looks like she’s pissed he got arrested and it’s her fault.

Whatever “injuries” she had could’ve been from the phone fight… or could’ve been her drunk and having an episode which was the reason he called police in the first place

But you know, coli being coli.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
giphy.webp

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She shouldn't snatched the phone. Meaning what? What did the snatching the phone lead to?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As evidenced in this thread, all reading comprehend not the same. Y’all in the group that feels like it reads to support Majors. Myself and others feels like it’s a hindrance to him. At this point, it’s pointless to break those text down line by line and give analysis. Either you think the text help him and it was a good idea to release them, or you think they hurt him and it wasn’t a good idea to release them.
And I don't feel that the texts mean that he did it, just that its easy to read it and it to sound like she's covering for him.
She shouldn't snatched the phone. Meaning what? What did the snatching the phone lead to?
Which is why the texts shouldn't have been released.

"I'm sorry you're in this position" is like telling someone I'm sorry you feel that way.