Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
she had injuries on her, she states that

"they saw the injuries on me "

stop playin dumb
“Injuries” could be a wide spectrum of things.

In the context of the text, she saying the police had to take him because of what they deemed as “injuries”

So again. The only thing you have against JM is the judgment of the police officers that showed up that day.

If that’s who you riding with then that’s your choice :manny:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
" they knew we had a fight"

fight confirmed

" i know you havethe best team,im doin all i can ON MY END"

not to mention what she stated the origin of the call was, she PROMISED it will be relayed:russ:

its obvious what he did

it actually sounds like an abuse victim
Woman: "I passed out and collapsed" (has been consistently stated the entire time from multiple people and now in the texts the woman sent)

you: "but where did the injuries come from :damn:...people only get injured from attacks...nobody as ever passed out and collapsed and been injured"

are you not processing basic information?

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Woman: "I passed out and collapsed"

you: "but where did the injuries come from :damn:...people only get injured from attacks...nobody as ever passed out and collapsed and been injured"

are you not processing basic information?

Are you this dumb:russ:??

my god, I can just tell most of you don't deal with females

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Just cause you may have hit a woman and her cover for you doesn’t mean everyone else is doing the same.
It's nothing to do with hitting a woman

It can be a person talkin sbout cheating

The tone is the same

" I made sure' " I this I thay

" I love you "

Some of you need to get out the yard and deal with women

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's nothing to do with hitting a woman

It can be a person talkin sbout cheating

The tone is the same

" I made sure' " I this I thay

" I love you "

Some of you need to get out the yard and deal with women
To me it seems she feels guilty/responsible/sorry for what happened and wanted to support him and let him know she was doing what she can on her side.

Why wouldn’t she do that?
What would the behavior of a true “not victim” look like?

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
From personal experience i know for a fact they can charge you with anything they want. Only to drop it. They dont need evidence. They can turn a scatch into a cut. Say literal dust in the corners of ya glove compartment is “drug residue”, arrest you without any evidence. Be 20 deep without a single cam/mic on. Just to fukk you and run ya name in paper. They ran me in local paper two weeks in a row. Then superior court dropped the charge for “lack of evidence” a week later before i even got a lawyer. Whole game is bullshyt.

This could wll be down to who did it, not what happened.

But for a celebrity today, can be death of a career. Hope it works out regardless. Obviously wasnt bad enough to have girl walking n charging him herself.

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i swear im sure some of you have never been in a relationship with a female :francis:

EVERYONE knows the tone of those texts

its obvious he put his hands on her

and shes covering for him

the random " i love you" :russ: the lawyer fukked up hard
Lol, so you have been in a relationship where you hit a woman and she covered for you? Interesting.

I have been in several long term relationship@ and to me this reads like a woman who fukked up, got her partner arrested and now tries to undo what she did. But then again, I never hit a woman, so maybe you are the expert :mjlol:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A text from the alleged victim claiming not to be a victim is hurting him.

Please explain how that makes sense?

No it doesn't, it reads like a woman who fukked up and tries to save her relationship.

As evidenced in this thread, all reading comprehend not the same. Y’all in the group that feels like it reads to support Majors. Myself and others feels like it’s a hindrance to him. At this point, it’s pointless to break those text down line by line and give analysis. Either you think the text help him and it was a good idea to release them, or you think they hurt him and it wasn’t a good idea to release them.