Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Those texts clearly read as her copping pleas and admitting he didn't attack her. What are yall nikkas reading?

and alot of people clearly haven't processed the fact that they said in New York they arrest the men as part of procedure even if the woman recants. And they still formally charge anyway as procedure.

But yeah, she clearly saying it wasn't an attack on her.

*if those are the real texts*

She literally said, they know we had a fight. This is one of the worst, let me release this to try and exonerate my self statements I’ve ever seen. Would have been better off not releasing them. I think so many people stuck on wanting him to be innocent. Just like it’s a lot of people stuck on wanting him to be guilty. From a completely unbiased perspective, those text don’t clear him at all and actually support the charges he did hit her over claims he didn’t

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
She literally said, they know we had a fight. This is one of the worst, let me release this to try and exonerate my self statements I’ve ever seen. Would have been better off not releasing them. I think so many people stuck on wanting him to be innocent. Just like it’s a lot of people stuck on wanting him to be guilty. From a completely unbiased perspective, those text don’t clear him at all and actually support the charges he did hit her over claims he didn’t
fight=argument
again she clearly said he didn't attack her. she clearly said he didn't strangle her. she clearly said that whatever happened was her fault.

again, what are you nikkas reading?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
This lawyer is trash. As racist as this sounds, he should have gotten himself a breh or a jewish lawyer. Maybe a white lawyer. Anything else is generally trash. I'm guessing he got Nap as a lawyer out there. They make terrible lawyers. :beli: