Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
It's very weird like she's a caricature or something. If he wants to praise Meagan fine, I have no issues with that. He's very delusional invoking her name with Coretta Scott King like BFFR

e2isdr1x66nhdxrbbb1y

:mjlol:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What people rarely do, esp. celebrities, is take responsibility. It doesn't have to be this binary RIGHT and WRONG

you can say I made a mistake. I let myself down that night. I lost my temper, and I own that. The thing is A LOT of people can relate to what happened to him. Fighting with a girlfriend. Some dude I know who IS an actor and a theater nerd said "that's just a bad night with the girlfriend".

And make it some kind of lesson for people. This whole "spin narrative" theme no matter where it applied is very tiresome and childish to me.

it's always but what about this? what about this other shyt? Just own your part first at least.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What people rarely do, esp. celebrities, is take responsibility. It doesn't have to be this binary RIGHT and WRONG

you can say I made a mistake. I let myself down that night. I lost my temper, and I own that. The thing is A LOT of people can relate to what happened to him. Fighting with a girlfriend. Some dude I know who IS an actor and a theater nerd said "that's just a bad night with the girlfriend".

And make it some kind of lesson for people. This whole "spin narrative" theme no matter where it applied is very tiresome and childish to me.

it's always but what about this? what about this other shyt? Just own your part first at least.
He did say that though. He can’t go much further than what he said because of his appeal

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He did say that though. He can’t go much further than what he said because of his appeal

The very idea that he filed an appeal goes against what I am saying, but I understand your point.

Anyone can debate the narrow legality of what happened, but the facts are, he was acting like a maniac that night. He was in abusive relationship. I think its clear he has hit her a few times. He's a drama queen, weirdo. Just own it and change for the better and move forward.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know who’s advising Johnathan Majors, but he needs to part ways with his PR team.

He is very subdued and not apologetic at all in this interview. He did himself no favors by doing this.

Most of the time, it’s not that happened, but what it looks like happened in the court of public opinion. He comes off as self absorbed, narcissistic, a few cards short of a full deck.

Comparing that White woman to Coretta Scott King and Michelle Obama shows you exactly what his frame of mind is behind closed doors. Dude is looney AF.

That being said he’s a phenomenal actor and someone will eventually take a chance on him again. He’d be better off sitting down somewhere and keeping his mouth shut for the time being and hoping this blows over in a year or two and trying to salvage his career then.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
How you're framing it is to admit he beat her or* he caused the injuries getting the phone back, which most people would consider semantics.
There is no comeback ever if he admits that he caused those injuries.

What people want from him is like that scene in the tv "Atlanta" with Paper Boy and that white lady. That white lady told dude to just play the villain because everything works out better for everybody else if he just played along.
It’s almost like I know what I’m talking about…

:sas2:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
but the facts are, he was acting like a maniac that night.
no he wasn't.
LMAO.

That woman admitted to startin the shyt in the car.
She chased him multiple city blocks.
She went out and got blasted at the club directly after that.
Called him like 30+ times that night.
She went back to their shared apartment and passed out in the closet.

Jonathan Majors got caught cheating
Snatched his phone back.
And ran.

:dead:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
He is very subdued and not apologetic at all in this interview. He did himself no favors by doing this.
He calmly explained his side of the story.
The best thing he did was he didn't give the internet an R. Kelly "I'm fighting for my life" out of control moment.

I'll keep asking, Do yall want him to just lie and say he beat her and "please forgive me"?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
no he wasn't.
LMAO.

That woman admitted to startin the shyt in the car.
She chased him multiple city blocks.
She went out and got blasted at the club directly after that.
Called him like 30+ times that night.
She went back to their shared apartment and passed out in the closet.

Jonathan Majors got caught cheating
Snatched his phone back.
And ran.

:dead:

What I am talking about is just ownership for his actions. Not having a semantical or "evidence" based convo really.

He can say, I was in a really unhealthy relationship, and I was acting in a way that I am ashamed of. I made choices about who I dated and fell in love with....blah blah whatever. that's what I am talking about.

but this whole "I have done NOTHING WRONG" is what got him here looking crazy in the first place. And it runs from the top government positions, to celebs, all the way down. Accountability for yourself, and that's where it stops.

Don't tell me about what his girl did. (that's not at you, just in general)

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
what does that IG post have to do with what i said? :mjlol:
I know you didn’t read it, but I’ll play along…

“I wish he would’ve FURTHER EXPLAINED his side of the events…”

That means I’m not the only one who saw it as a missed opportunity to humanize himself instead of injecting race which IMMEDIATELY closes white people’s ears.

Had he just simplified the situation and made it relatable to the average person who’s been in a similar situation, people would be on his side TODAY, even after the verdict.

You apparently think he did an ok job, but that’s not the popular opinion on the matter.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He calmly explained his side of the story.
The best thing he did was he didn't give the internet an R. Kelly "I'm fighting for my life" out of control moment.

I'll keep asking, Do yall want him to just lie and say he beat her and "please forgive me"?
Yes :mjpls: in spite of the fact that black posters on this website complain about white people wanting black people to get down on all four and beg forgiveness, a lot of them in this thread are the same way. They love seeing a black person humbled by white society:mjpls:.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
What I am talking about is just ownership for his actions. Not having a semantical or "evidence" based convo really.

He can say, I was in a really unhealthy relationship, and I was acting in a way that I am ashamed of. I made choices about who I dated and fell in love with....blah blah whatever. that's what I am talking about.

but this whole "I have done NOTHING WRONG" is what got him here looking crazy in the first place. And it runs from the top government positions, to celebs, all the way down. Accountability for yourself, and that's where it stops.

Don't tell me about what his girl did. (that's not at you, just in general)
He did take ownership of his actions.
Did you watch the interview? :dahell:

He said all this in other words. :wtf: I'm starting to think people didn't watch the interview but got opinions.

When asked something like "were you reckless?".... he said "I was reckless with her heart, but not reckless with her body". He takes full accountability for cheating. He takes accountabiltiy for not just ending the relationship sooner.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I know you didn’t read it, but I’ll play along…

“I wish he would’ve FURTHER EXPLAINED his side of the events…”

That means I’m not the only one who saw it as a missed opportunity to humanize himself instead of injecting race which IMMEDIATELY closes white people’s ears.

Had he just simplified the situation and made it relatable to the average person who’s been in a similar situation, people would be on his side TODAY, even after the verdict.

You apparently think he did an ok job, but that’s not the popular opinion on the matter.
I did read it. I'm pretty sure you didn't.
And it literally has nothing to do with what i said.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He did take ownership of his actions.
Did you watch the interview? :dahell:

He said all this in other words. :wtf: I'm starting to think people didn't watch the interview but got opinions.

When asked something like "were you reckless?".... he said "I was reckless with her heart, but not reckless with her body". He takes full accountability for cheating. He takes accountabiltiy for not just ending the relationship sooner.

Better than I thought. But, he still doesn't really account for himself. And just say, I messed up. He did say biggest mistake of my life, but the context is kind of like they misunderstood his actions.

and of course that's his right to do so. It's clear he's just inexperienced in all this, and besides being a talented actor, is just a theater geek in the spotlight.

To me, acting "like a maniac", describes his actions. Like, that would never be me. But, I get that it's a relatable situation of people.