Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
“Put yourself in my shoes… you’re out with your girlfriend, you get a text from another woman and your gf goes to grab your phone. My immediate thought, like most people would have, was to get my phone back. My second thought was to remove myself from that situation. Looking back I should’ve and could’ve done some things differently, but I’ve neve laid my hands on a woman and never will. Those injuries only happened because my ex violently attacked me for MY property.”

:unimpressed:
He was asked specific questions.

He denies beating her. So that's covered in the clip.
He also says, he should have broken up with her before the incident.
He also addressed the fact that he ran and if the situation was reversed.
They even showed the injuries he got.
He said everything you said, just in other words.

edit: at the end you said "Those injuries only happened because my ex violently attacked me for MY property.”

He denies giving her the injuries. Yall clearly WANT him to admit to shyt he didn't do. LMAO. Even in court they couldn't even pin down when the injuries happened.

People are just saying "he fukkin up" because its sound like you know better. :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

People are just saying "he fukkin up" because its sound like you know better. :mjlol:

These nikkas just get off on lynching nikkas who ain't praying 5 times a day to Keisha

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do an Interview for the Company that Fire you, Breh :unimpressed::mjpls:

Last edited:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

They even showed the injuries he got.

edit: at the end you said "Those injuries only happened because my ex violently attacked me for MY property.”

He denies giving her the injuries. Yall clearly WANT him to admit to shyt he didn't do. LMAO. Even in court they couldn't even pin down when the injuries happened.

I work in sales. It’s not what you say, but HOW you say it. Framing it in a way that allows other people to put themselves in defendant shoes would’ve gone A LONG way.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Everybody can spare me the fake outrage about this dude mentioning Coretta Scott King, because every other day, these same folks will slander her husband using smears and accusations from the FBI while ignoring her years of defending him out of her own mouth.

Twitter clowns don't respect the Kings and what they stood for, so they can stay on that side.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I work in sales. It’s not what you say, but HOW you say it. Framing it in a way that allows other people to put themselves in defendant shoes would’ve gone A LONG way.
How you're framing it is to admit he beat her or* he caused the injuries getting the phone back, which most people would consider semantics.
There is no comeback ever if he admits that he caused those injuries.

What people want from him is like that scene in the tv "Atlanta" with Paper Boy and that white lady. That white lady told dude to just play the villain because everything works out better for everybody else if he just played along.

Last edited:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:beli::francis: Not at all.

If you let the video play ‘til the end it will loop into a couple more clips of the interview.

Meagan Good was present and he said she is “holding me down, like a Coretta”.

This chick is a damn fool.

I wish he'd STOP bringing Mrs. Coretta's name up. Every time he does it's so cringe

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
MER7R0B_o.jpg

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I wish he'd STOP bringing Mrs. Coretta's name up. Every time he does it's so cringe
Exactly. He seems full of himself. Essentially trying to compare himself to King and Obama. Denzel would know better than to do something like that and he has an illustrious career AND a wonderful wife who does in fact carry herself that way.

Not that Majors shouldn’t be proud of himself, but get a fukking grip. If you were actually an Obama or King you would have your Coretta or Michelle.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Exactly. He seems full of himself. Essentially trying to compare himself to King and Obama. Denzel would know better than to do something like that and he has an illustrious career AND a wonderful wife who does in fact carry herself that way.

Not that Majors shouldn’t be proud of himself, but get a fukking grip. If you were actually an Obama or King you would have your Coretta or Michelle.

It's very weird like she's a caricature or something. If he wants to praise Meagan fine, I have no issues with that. He's very delusional invoking her name with Coretta Scott King like BFFR

e2isdr1x66nhdxrbbb1y