Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think if he wins appeal Disney might take him back.

It's just too weird that he's doing this on a Disney platform before the appeal or sentencing.

Imo, Disney wants to profit off a full redemption arc and have all the footage leading up to it... cuz Avengers 5 like won't even start filming till 2025 or end of 2024.

Dcu is in the toilet right now.....and mcu knows people will flock to see JM on the screen
You give JM a role in the dcu I'm pulling up on day one because that verdict was a travesty.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Yea this not going help him
:beli::francis: Not at all.

If you let the video play ‘til the end it will loop into a couple more clips of the interview.

Meagan Good was present and he said she is “holding me down, like a Coretta”.

This chick is a damn fool.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did he say in the clips above that was wrong?
Everybody with these "he fukkin up responses"

What should he say?

The best i see in the clips is he's 100% calm the whole time. If the whole interview is like that there won't be any R. Kelly-ish memes.
They want him to get on his knees and beg. He can’t (and shouldn’t) admit to any wrongdoing because he’s going to appeal his case.

He was convicted of accidentally injuring her, and people in here want him to act a fool like R. Kelly did with Gayle :mjlol: as if he’s some monster. His responses and demeanor were very measured.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What did he say in the clips above that was wrong?
Everybody with these "he fukkin up" responses

What should he say?

The best i see in the clips is he's 100% calm the whole time. If the whole interview is like that there won't be any R. Kelly-ish memes.

“Put yourself in my shoes… you’re out with your girlfriend, you get a text from another woman and your gf goes to grab your phone. My immediate thought, like most people would have, was to get my phone back. My second thought was to remove myself from that situation. Looking back I should’ve and could’ve done some things differently, but I’ve never laid my hands on a woman and never will. Those injuries only happened because my ex violently attacked me for MY property.”

:unimpressed: