Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I don't have time to link the tweets. I'm just going to say that if you search his twitter handle and black, you'll see that claiming it isn't about race is somewhat of a pattern for him.

Obvious what type of time he's on.
:mjgrin:

In isolation, the majority of his Tweets seem innocuous. It is when they're pieced together that you see the chip on his shoulder.

He's a lot like some users on Thecoli who think raising unlikely scenarios where they would show consistency is enough to cover their tracks, thinking that double-speak prevents people from understanding their intent.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You're right, but I commend him for trying to stay with the woman who "held him down" before he started to seriously blow up.

I think as a woman, you don't comprehend the fact that when men are on that level, gold diggers is a real thing that you have to worry about. I'm in the 6 figure bracket, and I have to keep that in mind.

I had women begging me for money before I got into this tax bracket. I definitely gotta vet them now. It's much easier to stay with the woman that you know isn't there for the money. She can be a problem too, but at least you'll know that wasn't the determining factor for her choosing to be with you.

He met her on the set of Antman. She didn’t “hold down” shyt he had already made it.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I just found out that the jury only has one black person on it. :francis:
Yeah that's what made me start to think they may come back with a guilty verdict. I have no faith in non-black people being fair to a breh. Hell, I have little faith in any one else being fair either really. Just look at Bragg.

Daps

In isolation, the majority of his Tweets seem innocuous. It is when they're pieced together that you see the chip on his shoulder.

He's a lot like some users on Thecoli who think raising unlikely scenarios where they would show consistency is enough to cover their tracks, thinking that double-speak prevents people from understanding their intent.

And this is the person reporting on Majors that @TEXAS MANDINGO and others trust. :snoop:

Tair

Superstar
Daps

The first tweet alone shows his hypocrisy. He is fine with obvious racists in films, but wants JM roles recasted? JM likely did not commit any DV against Jabbari but he doesn't care.

If JM was white you know this guy would be going to bat for him.

:dead:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You're right, but I commend him for trying to stay with the woman who "held him down" before he started to seriously blow up.

I think as a woman, you don't comprehend the fact that when men are on that level, gold diggers is a real thing that you have to worry about. I'm in the 6 figure bracket, and I have to keep that in mind.

I had women begging me for money before I got into this tax bracket. I definitely gotta vet them now. It's much easier to stay with the woman that you know isn't there for the money. She can be a problem too, but at least you'll know that wasn't the determining factor for her choosing to be with you.
He met the whore while filming Quantamania dumb ass nikka
He was already popping

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Majors can bounce back if he start doing public apologies. Innocent or guilty his image is damaged but I feel it can be repaired with the right steps

Daps
Check this out

When a white man told his girlfriend how to behave in public, just months ago he was willing to construe it as "communicating boundaries".

You have got to be kidding me :laff: it's ridiculous and atrocious at the same time.

It should be an outrageous that these evil white boys wield so much power over our perception in this country, demonizing us while simultaneously covering and protecting their own for doing the same or worse.

And what's even crazier is that we help them protect theirs and help them demonize ours. It's sickening.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think Majors can bounce back if he start doing public apologies. Innocent or guilty his image is damaged but I feel it can be repaired with the right steps
Only apology he need to to is apologizing for being in that situation in the first place and saying he should've been left the woman, assuming he get not guilty. :manny: