Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Idk the updates on the story,all I know is that I'm reading that there are text messages proving he whooped that ass ..

No matter how much she beat him a black man can't dog walk a lil white woman...they ain't gonna see it as self defense no way it's out.

He shouldn't have been with her toxic ass no way ..well, both ways

We all get ya point.... but please be careful about spreading misinformation..... and take time out to look at facts

Daps
There's basically no coming back for an actor and Hollywood leading man without an established fanbase after those texts were revealed.

His image is forever marred and its going to hurt him massively when it comes to attracting women to his movies.

He was already a polarizing figure with them because of his unconventional looks and the PAWGing but that shyt was basically a death sentence for him

I hear you but Will Smith smacked a nxgga in the face and cussed a nxgga out at the previous Oscar's and not only did his career survive but some may argue that he is poised for the biggest comeback ever. Like @hex said, there are some people who will never support him (both Smith and Majors) but I don't think they matter in the grand scheme of things.

In Majors case, he doesn't have THAT many fans to begin with. His career is for all intents and purposes just getting started.

He doesn't even have that many fans to lose and the fans he will gain in the future will far out clips any fans that he lost.

Yall acting like breh was raking in millions and folks were running to the theaters to see Kang when that has not been the case. Ant Man did terrible, even with brehs great acting.

One could argue this incident happened at the right time because if he had a larger fan base after the Kang Avenger movies, that would have hurt his career more because he would have had more to lose.

I think breh bounces back in a good way. Still don't know what Disney is gonna do but I think he'll be alright either way.

If they move in another direction with Kang, breh is talented enough to make his fortune in other films.

When you got talent, they aren't as willing to throw you away because you make money for the folks in charge. I think they see that Majors has IT and he got next. He will bounce back whether with or without Disney.

I say this while noting that the trial isn't over. I'm only talking on how things stand right now tonight. If they drop an AI video that shows breh savagely attacking scores of white women tomorrow, I will have to come back and amend this post. :hubie:

Daps

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Did the MSM mention the defense pulling out the Vaseline and putting the cop in a body bag while cross examining him?! Did they mention him perjuring himself for saying in the police report that Jabbari had a cut on her eye then getting slow cooked on the stand forcing him to admit that he didn't see any injuries on her?! The same perjuring false police report which was used to push this entire trial forward....

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Maybe he didn’t do what he’s on trial for but the relationship was definitely an abusive one. Crazy enough he may have to testify because it ain’t looking good for him :francis:

Daps
Maybe he didn’t do what he’s on trial for but the relationship was definitely an abusive one. Crazy enough he may have to testify because it ain’t looking good for him :francis:

I dont think he testifies. He doesn't have to. The police was caught in a lie. The accuser was caught in a lie. The driver said it was her attacking him not the other way around. The folks she went to the club with said she definitely wasn't hurt. The text messages proved that she was upset and sent him messages talking about she was gonna kill herself and that's when he rushed over and saw her "passed out" and called the police. Everything is pointing to her hurting herself for attention from Majors initially and then leaning into it with the police to try to set him up because she was mad that he didn't want to be with her anymore.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex

Can we get a title change? The coli comes up in a lot of search results and when folks are putting brehs name in, maybe we can at least do what the mainstream media refuses to do and tell the truth about what's happening. The current thread title isn't accurate.

What do you suggest?

I was gonna let @BlackMajik do it since I don't like messing with thread titles but it's been a couple days.

Fred.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Jabari was on the phone with her friend for hours and 10-minutes before Majors entered the apt. and called the police.

Then Jabari acted like she had just woke up and was delirious once the police arrived on scene.

:patrice:

Timestamped below

(My personal take regarding her finger: if she was attacking JM and given that she is pretty thin/frail, she could have injured her own finger as she was hitting Major's.)

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I hear you but Will Smith smacked a nxgga in the face and cussed a nxgga out at the previous Oscar's and not only did his career survive but some may argue that he is poised for the biggest comeback ever. Like @hex said, there are some people who will never support him (both Smith and Majors) but I don't think they matter in the grand scheme of things.

In Majors case, he doesn't have THAT many fans to begin with. His career is for all intents and purposes just getting started.

He doesn't even have that many fans to lose and the fans he will gain in the future will far out clips any fans that he lost.

Yall acting like breh was raking in millions and folks were running to the theaters to see Kang when that has not been the case. Ant Man did terrible, even with brehs great acting.

One could argue this incident happened at the right time because if he had a larger fan base after the Kang Avenger movies, that would have hurt his career more because he would have had more to lose.

I think breh bounces back in a good way. Still don't know what Disney is gonna do but I think he'll be alright either way.

If they move in another direction with Kang, breh is talented enough to make his fortune in other films.

When you got talent, they aren't as willing to throw you away because you make money for the folks in charge. I think they see that Majors has IT and he got next. He will bounce back whether with or without Disney.

I say this while noting that the trial isn't over. I'm only talking on how things stand right now tonight. If they drop an AI video that shows breh savagely attacking scores of white women tomorrow, I will have to come back and amend this post. :hubie:

The way he handled his situation has hindered his career trajectory. You cannot compare Will Smith to Jonathon Majors, and that slap had tarnished Wills PR image. Good PR is everything, especially when you are still establishing yourself as the next big actor. In that industry, the court of public opinion can make or break an actors career. Also, a good chunk of his fanbase were women. Plus, there is no shortage of upcoming talented actors.

His defence team have not done a good job of defending his case. A good lawyer would have struck a good plea deal. The texts,breh the texts are the reason as to why the case is still going on.

The black actors/musicians/athletes don’t learned from previous nikkas fukk up in the industry fukking with women especially white women..

All these nikkas think it won’t happen to me, im different…

Back in the day, celebrities were able to do terrible things and be able to get away with it, but those days have long gone.