Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Not going to lie, I'm waiting in the cut. If he's innocent, there are a million and one different things I want to get off my chest.

As black people, we shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions when white people start crawling out of the woodwork with them "I always I knew he was horrible but I kept silent stories".

You have to know that those statements will be said about any black person who falls from grace because we are not liked. They didn't say anything before because they'd have to justify their vitriol which would out them as racist.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what exactly did i defend? lmao

i swear yal start picking boogers and shouting at the ceiling when something starts trending
You think the flash point is relevant to this mans criminal case. How is bringing up a point about a whole another person having nothing to do with these crimes not defending someone? Lol

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Welp. People are speaking up about him. Not looking good.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
others have started to add their stories. even if the news story is false, i doubt his career will recover from the rumors

Actors who never made it harbor resentment for those that have made it. He probably can be abrasive, but trying to paint him as some monster comes off as sour grapes more than anything else. If he was so bad, why not say something before?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'd love for folks to explain what "it's a set up" means. She bruised herself and went to the police? She received a call from the illuminati to ruin his career and faked the injuries? A powerful entity said you know what, let's fukk up Disney's entire multi billion dollar plans by getting this nikka out the paint?
:dead:

Not everything is a conspiracy. I'm curious to hear his side of this but in general if your girlfriend goes to the cops with bruises on her face...you probably fukked up.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I'd love for folks to explain what "it's a set up" means. She bruised herself and went to the police? She received a call from the illuminati to ruin his career and faked the injuries? A powerful entity said you know what, let's fukk up Disney's entire multi billion dollar plans by getting this nikka out the paint?
:dead:

Not everything is a conspiracy. I'm curious to hear his side of this but in general if your girlfriend goes to the cops with bruises on her face...you probably fukked up.
So she's his girlfriend now?