Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Stop shytting up the thread :scust:

Sure…. Whatever….:beli:

Sidenote it’s crazy how some folks waited to now to drop news instead of months ago.

But yes, definitely gotta wait and see and hope this isn’t true cuz he definitely was about to have a raise. If it is true though, dude gotta get some help.

fukkING HAPPY?? :dahell: :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I swear the coli sometimes….:mjtf:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a lot of celebrities in Hollywood with skeletons in their closet that don’t come to light for varying reasons hence the use of blind items. Also, don’t forget that a lot of media don’t always report on what they know or hear and it’s just an open secret that isn’t said publicly.

word to bill cosby

Daps
I was just thinking this. They got hundreds of millions riding on dude. If he had skeletons like this, they'd have been easy to find with some due diligence.

That’s similar logic to when major corporations put out advertisements that are deemed insanely bigoted yet no one blinked an eye even with as much qc has to be performed to release shyt

“How did no one think this was not ok?”

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I was just thinking this. They got hundreds of millions riding on dude. If he had skeletons like this, they'd have been easy to find with some due diligence.
That's what people said about Justin roiland.

Water seeks its own level and often times the people (like harvey weinstein) hiring these actors are just as bad or worse.

When you give people power and a feeling of being better than other people they put themselves in situations where they think "well it won't happen to ME. Even if I do something despicable, I'm different. I'm special and it's no big deal anyway"