Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Daps
Absolutely shameful that Majors had to prove his own innocence. Why couldn’t the prosecution gather this evidence? What real evidence did they have to even bring charges?

He clearly wasn’t presumed innocence. They went above and beyond to try to make him look guilty ignoring everything that hinted otherwise. They wanted a prize with Majors. Anybody else, and this case never gets charged with that flimsy evidence and shaky witness changing her story depending on her mood.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Absolutely shameful that Majors had to prove his own innocence. Why couldn’t the prosecution gather this evidence? What real evidence did they have to even bring charges?

He clearly wasn’t presumed innocence. They went above and beyond to try to make him look guilty ignoring everything that hinted otherwise. They wanted a prize with Majors. Anybody else, and this case never gets charged with that flimsy evidence and shaky witness changing her story depending on her mood.

You already know why fam, Hollywood actor on the rise who doesn't have the complexion for the protection

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Well dayum! Lol I wasn't expecting that tea.

I admit I haven't closely followed this drama , but if he's innocent he's innocent.

Hopefully him and Tenocĥ Huerta(Namör) sue for defamation / damages.
I don’t know if it’s true!!!! :hubie:

But it does make more sense when you think about it. The optics are absolutely ridiculous.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps

HE GOTTA SUE THE NYPD
FOR COACHING HER AND
THE PROSECUTION FOR CONTINUING
TO PUSH FOR THIS TRIAL,
WHEN ALL THE EVIDENCE THAT
WAS PRESENTED PROVED HIS INNOCENCE.

INSTEAD THEY HELPED HER
SWITCH UP THE STORY.
:devil:
:evil:

Breh lost millions and god knows how many roles because of this.....the damage is done:francis:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Look at every post that jumped out the window
Those posts are all from the supposed “solid” posters of this forum
From facially challenged bytches to nikkas with vagina between their legs
nikkas quiet as a church mouse
Just like with T Cholo
And this a problack/bastion of black intellectualism forum:sas2:
Foh you nikkas ain’t nothing but white boys in digital blackface:sas1:

You doin the Leon Lett rn; ole buddy ain't in the end zone yet. :francis:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
NYC is the new no fly zone for black men

Cuba Gooding still going through shyt

Bill Cosby had to deal with NYPD

NYC got involved with R Kelly shyt even though LA and Florida said fukk it , Chicago got it

Now Majors having to deal with NYPD and them prosecutors…

I see why the likes of 50, Diddy and others said fukk that I’m out

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
NYC is the new no fly zone for black men

Cuba Gooding still going through shyt

Bill Cosby had to deal with NYPD

NYC got involved with R Kelly shyt even though LA and Florida said fukk it , Chicago got it

Now Majors having to deal with NYPD and them prosecutors…

I see why the likes of 50, Diddy and others said fukk that I’m out
:huhldup:@ NYC

Yep he gotta ghost NYC

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
In his domestic incident report, Majors alleges that Jabbari had attacked him on prior occasions, though none were reported, including a "verbal dispute in London that became physical," as his report to police describes it.

NYPD detectives also asked Majors, who has a 10-year-old daughter from a past marriage, a series of yes/no questions. In the "Prior History" section of the domestic incident report, police checked the "yes" box next to these questions:

"Is suspect capable of killing you or children?"

"Is suspect violently and constantly jealous of you?"

And, "Has the physical violence increased in frequency or severity over the past 6 months?"

Majors has denied causing any of the injuries he was arrested over and has insisted through his lawyer that he was not violent to Jabbari, who he alleges became violent while accusing him of getting texts from another woman.

On the incident report, Majors says he did pull away from Jabbari as she grabbed for his face, coat, and phone. At another point, he admits that when their fight spilled out into traffic, he hoisted her back into their chauffeured black Cadillac Escalade.

"I was worried she would be hurt by traffic. So I physically picked her up and put her in the car," the incident report reads.

Majors describes his own injuries in detail. "In the morning, my face was stuck to the pillow because of the blood from the cut from Jabbari digging her thumbnail into my face," the incident report reads.

Majors, additionally, accuses Jabbari of running up his credit card without his authorization, returning to London with his iPhone, "a Rolex vintage watch and other luxury items that cost $6,000 - $7,000," according to the incident report.

The actor is not due back in court on Jabbari's case until his August 3 trial date.

The fast-rising star has scored major roles in this year's "Creed III" and "Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania," in which he debuted as supervillain Kang the Conqueror.

But after his arrest, the US Army pulled TV commercials in which had starred; Disney last month postponed his upcoming Marvel film, "Avengers: Kang Dynasty" from May 2025 to May 2026.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:

Or just deal with higher caliber hoes. :manny:

There's no such thing as a high caliber cacette. Because the problem is their universal mentality. Because every cac knows they can jam you up if you're Black over nothing. Because even if it's bs it'll still mess up your reputation.

Which is why you can't trust any cacs.