Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Well good for him. I bet his former management that dropped him feels absolutely stupid now.

I just want him to stop dressing like Fred Sanford and treat Meghan like a queen.
Rumor is she was the girl on the phone that his woman was asking about…or she was the “side” and part of the reason why his chick was flipping out. That’s why she is by his side now.

No excuse for this thing to happen, but yea.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Rumor is she was the girl on the phone that his woman was asking about…or she was the “side” and part of the reason why his chick was flipping out. That’s why she is by his side now.

Well dayum! Lol I wasn't expecting that tea.

I admit I haven't closely followed this drama , but if he's innocent he's innocent.

Hopefully him and Tenocĥ Huerta(Namör) sue for defamation / damages.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Cheating on an ugly white bytch ain't actually cheating:mjgrin:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'll admit it's not looking good at all for her. The credit card thing especially strikes me as the type of petty, ugly shyt that makes a jury lose respect for you.
Yeah looks like he bushed her, she got mad ran up his card drinking and doing some stinkin'thinkin'and made up a story. and at the end of the day Johnathon called the cops not her.

Either way the whole cancellation before conviction needs to end. If a dude is not guity then he's not guilty.

That's like the Central Park Five being exonerated and still being cancled because of toxic masculinity.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
$800 is racking up the card? Y'all nikkas down bad :picard:
For a dude like him its nothing, even i could do that on a very particular type of shopping trip (talking christmas or black friday), but i would question someone doing that on a random night at the club whether i could afford it or not.
If i drop $800 on one my cards its because i'm coming home with a new PS5 and some accessories. Not some "oh i just went out and had a good time" type spending.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Was it authorized? Did he order the bottle?

Can you send me 800 bucks worth of stuff since appearently that's nothing to you.

For a dude like him its nothing, even i could do that on a very particular type of shopping trip (talking christmas or black friday), but i would question someone doing that on a random night at the club whether i could afford it or not.
If i drop $800 on one my cards its because i'm coming home with a new PS5 and some accessories. Not some "oh i just went out and had a good time" type spending.

It's starting to make sense :francis:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

It's starting to make sense :francis:
Certainly doesn't apply to me.

My basic living expenses are around 800 bucks and I'm a retired E-7 with 100% VA disabilty..

But rich people get rich by keeping money not spending it. I'm sure she knew he wouldn't see it and the PI pointed it out.

But it's the principle no one just likes to give randoms 800 bucks millioniare or not.

By that line of think he should get a Public pretender and take a plea and let himself get cancelled I mean dude has a couple of M's just based off the CreedIII and AntMan bread.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Certainly doesn't apply to me.

My basic living expenses are around 800 bucks and I'm a retired E-7 with 100% VA disabilty..

But rich people get rich by keeping money not spending it. I'm sure she knew he wouldn't see it and the PI pointed it out.

But it's the principle no one just likes to give randoms 800 bucks millioniare or not.

By that line of think he should get a Public pretender and take a plea and let himself get cancelled I mean dude has a couple of M's just based off the CreedIII and AntMan bread.
I don't think it's right for me to have a complex discussion with someone that's 100% mentally disabled :wow:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don't think it's right for me to have a complex discussion with someone that's 100% mentally disabled :wow:
Yes then that would make you the fool.

nikkas are super sassy a nikka would kill a nikka over 50 dollars trying to clown someone using the circumstatial evidence for a case where they beleive a nikka is innocent is trying to get jokes off.

I'm smart enough to have saved 30K so far this year of Your tax money

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Kicked that frozen french fry colored
bytch and got one of the baddest.
#Marvel #KangTheGawd
UKVu0t8.gif