Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Breh, you have an Asian woman for your avatar. Stop playing this game that you're some pro-black champion that has eyes only for black women.

I knew your fakkit ass for white supremacy would be mad

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
If true, talk about fumbling the bag :gucci:
Hopefully she pulled a thin line between love and hate and caused all them marks on herself :francis:

If it's not true, it wont be cleared up quick enough. nikkas on Era already equating him to Ezra Miller. :why:
Even Depp wasnt big enough for those allegations to not derail his career. He was white and a megastar.

Those losers defended Ezra till they couldn’t any more since he is non binary or some shyt like them. :dame:

So who cares what they think :pacspit:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
others have started to add their stories. even if the news story is false, i doubt his career will recover from the rumors

That cac fakkit is already claiming he can't speak for other people and will "probably delete" his posts due to harassment soon. If these allegations end up being false, he could be stirring the pot:francis:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
idk if i don't believe this

yall think Disney wouldn't do a background check before hiring him as their villain for the next 2 movies?
I was just thinking this. They got hundreds of millions riding on dude. If he had skeletons like this, they'd have been easy to find with some due diligence.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I was just thinking this. They got hundreds of millions riding on dude. If he had skeletons like this, they'd have been easy to find with some due diligence.
It’s a lot of celebrities in Hollywood with skeletons in their closet that don’t come to light for varying reasons hence the use of blind items. Also, don’t forget that a lot of media don’t always report on what they know or hear and it’s just an open secret that isn’t said publicly.