Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
remember how the lawyer kept saying the police "coached the woman" to say certain things in the initial reports.
so then the prosecutors rewrote the charges to take out the stuff the police added.
Prosecutors say the charge was rewritten to reflect the perspective of Majors’ 30-year-old accuser, rather than the police officer whose account was used in the original version — an indication she is cooperating with authorities.

the lawyer has been correct at every turn.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
What I’m genuinely curious about is how is Majors, or any man for that matter expected to deal with a woman who is going off on them in the backseat of a moving car and trying to snatch their phone away, while still remaining in the clear in the eyes of the law?

First, I don’t condone hitting women at all. I’ve never done it and I never would. I’m not going to act like I’m familiar with all the aspects of this case but from what I gather everything stems from what happened in the backseat of that car. If I’m off then someone please let me know.

If he smacked her, or pushed her into a vehicle like what’s being alleged then that’s wild and he has to own that. I’m strictly speaking about being in a confined space with someone who seems to be unraveling emotionally in front of you and trying to take your phone and possibly attack you at the same time. Under law, is he expected to just sit there while she erupts and try to escape when the car stops and hope that he isn’t possibly injured in that time frame?
Lol.. Yes. Or jump out of the moving car. Nowwwwww ya wanna ask questions.. Its been a wrap..

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"According to the revised assault charge, Majors’ accuser alleges that he pulled her finger; twisted her right arm behind her back; struck and cut her right ear; and pushed her into a vehicle, causing her to fall backwards."

the part about him strangling her is completely gone. and how much time you get for pulling a finger?

Go to prison for finger pulling brehs :heh:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Derailment

:dead:SO THE VIDEO IN
THE CAB SHOWS HE DIDNT
TOUCH HER IN THE CAB
AND THE DRIVER SAYS THE SAME THING
SO NOW THIS DIRTY ASS DA
IS SAYING HE ASSAULTED HER
BEFORE THEY GOT IN THE CAB.

THEY MOVING ALL TYPES
OF GOAL POSTS ON BREAUGH.
:devil:
:evil:
Can you post the video for us?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Can you post the video for us?

I DONT NEED TO SEE IT TO KNOW
NOTHING HAPPENED IN THE CAB.
SINCE ALL THE CHARGES TAKE PLACE
OUTSIDE OF THE CAB NOW.

"Chaudhry said she provided the Manhattan district attorney’s office with “irrefutable evidence that the woman is lying, including video proof showing nothing happened, especially not where she claimed.” The woman, she said, assaulted Majors."
:devil:
:evil: