Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
You would suplex your African grandma for a chance to sniff that Iranian ho's armpit you musty dry dikk sambo
Your mom is ashamed that you're going out of your way to cape for this dilapidated pawg. She's been crying to me and the rest of her clients about her bi bussy bandit son and his bi bussy bandit ways. Stop disappointing her "breh".

That said, who the fukk is Iranian? This bytch is iranian? You know more about her than the rest of us. You are obsessed with this bytch. You in your feelings on behalf of this bytch. Your ancestors are weeping. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea it is. nikkas on Era(possibly this thread too?) was goin wild reading into that. "if he choked her, that means he is more likely to kill her at some point :lupe: "

What does it mean now that the choking stuff was tossed out? :jbhmm:
They did the same in the media too,

And i’m sure not one of those people is gonna come back and retract or apologize for implying JM might kill this woman.

shyt was even implied in this thread:mjpls:

I can understand the cac media trying to trash him, but I don’t understand black peoples fervor to believe police and condemn this guy based on zero evidence. :smh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Going from a choke to arm twist is wild…..

shyt is crazy…

THIS GOOFY ASS nikka
@TEXAS MANDINGO KEPT TELLING US
TO EXPLAIN THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
OF THE CHOKE ON HER NECK...

NOW HIS GOOFY ASS TURNS
AROUND AND POSTS SOME shyt
ABOUT AN ARM TWIST
AND THINK WE FORGOT ABOUT
ALL THE BULLshyt HE POSTED PRIOR.

:devil:
:evil:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
What I’m genuinely curious about is how is Majors, or any man for that matter expected to deal with a woman who is going off on them in the backseat of a moving car and trying to snatch their phone away, while still remaining in the clear in the eyes of the law?

First, I don’t condone hitting women at all. I’ve never done it and I never would. I’m not going to act like I’m familiar with all the aspects of this case but from what I gather everything stems from what happened in the backseat of that car. If I’m off then someone please let me know.

If he smacked her, or pushed her into a vehicle like what’s being alleged then that’s wild and he has to own that. I’m strictly speaking about being in a confined space with someone who seems to be unraveling emotionally in front of you and trying to take your phone and possibly attack you at the same time. Under law, is he expected to just sit there while she erupts and try to escape when the car stops and hope that he isn’t possibly injured in that time frame?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

THIS GOOFY ASS nikka

NOW HIS GOOFY ASS TURNS
ABOUT AN ARM TWIST

yeah that nikka was losing his mind.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

THIS GOOFY ASS nikka

NOW HIS GOOFY ASS TURNS
ABOUT AN ARM TWIST

nikka what?
:what:

Everything I have posted has been either from the police report or article
I'm not this bedbuck's lawyer or prosecutor
You're a D-List rapper who obviously can't read
The bytch told the DA she was slammed onto a taxi but you kept bringing up a fukking arm twist
:heh:

Here's my question though...why hasn't homie been cleared of all the charges yet?
Why didn't he just pay the bytch off?
What happened to the ho recanting?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
also they lowkey switched from "broken finger" to " causing substantial pain to my right forearm and right middle finger."

What is on the public record is a complaint from the D.A’s office on Majors on March 25 striking the woman “about the face with an open hand, causing substantial pain and a laceration behind her ear.” In what the NYPD later called a “domestic dispute,” Majors allegedly forcefully took the woman’s hand “causing swelling, bruising, and substantial pain to her finger,” and supposedly “put his hand on her neck.”

In the superseding information submitted today, the neck reference was gone, but the D.A’s paperwork now also said: “I further observed the defendant grab my right arm, place it behind my body, and use his hands to twist my right forearm and right middle finger, causing substantial pain to my right forearm and right middle finger.

what was originally stated:
The woman allegedly told police she suffered a broken finger and a laceration behind her ear during the altercation -- however, in the document, Chaudhry says they have proof that's a "complete lie."

The lawyer sent TMZ the video of the white woman out kickin it using her hands just find so the charges were "tweaked".

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
also they lowkey switched from "broken finger" to " causing substantial pain to my right forearm and right middle finger."

what was originally stated:

The lawyer sent TMZ the video of the white woman out kickin it using her hands just find so the charges were "tweaked".
shyt is insane.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What I’m genuinely curious about is how is Majors, or any man for that matter expected to deal with a woman who is going off on them in the backseat of a moving car and trying to snatch their phone away, while still remaining in the clear in the eyes of the law?

First, I don’t condone hitting women at all. I’ve never done it and I never would. I’m not going to act like I’m familiar with all the aspects of this case but from what I gather everything stems from what happened in the backseat of that car. If I’m off then someone please let me know.

If he smacked her, or pushed her into a vehicle like what’s being alleged then that’s wild and he has to own that. I’m strictly speaking about being in a confined space with someone who seems to be unraveling emotionally in front of you and trying to take your phone and possibly attack you at the same time. Under law, is he expected to just sit there while she erupts and try to escape when the car stops and hope that he isn’t possibly injured in that time frame?

You climb to the passenger seat and take refuge

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Even if the charges are thrown out in court. His career trajectory will never be the same.
It’s going to be crazy as hell if this shyt is actually thrown out. 🤔

I still say where there’s smoke there’s fire :ufdup:, but like I also said from jump- his white girl played the white card in this situation.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Derailment
It’s going to be crazy as hell if this shyt is actually thrown out. 🤔

I still say where there’s smoke there’s fire :ufdup:, but like I also said from jump- his white girl played the white card in this situation.
Nah bytch went from "you did nothing wrong,i'm gonna go clear this up" in the texts to co-operating with the prosection, providing new datails
His defense fukked up somewhere
And the facts, they're antagonizing the prosecutors...tells me, they're not on same page and charges ain't getting dropped
He needs this cleared up so he can get back to what he does best..acting, bucking and women beating