Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Daps
I'm happy to see that most ppl online are making jokes vs calling for brehs career to be over.

In my opinion, he survives this... :obama:

....unless there's a video. :lupe:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
others have started to add their stories. even if the news story is false, i doubt his career will recover from the rumors

Yea, it might be over for him. May be the fastest + biggest fall off I've ever seen:huhldup:

Like I was saying before, I think he may have an undiagnosed mental issue

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
yes the person who tweeted it confirmed it is about him, but i guess u have to debate whether u believe the person about the content of the tweet

Oh boy. This means there will likely be more stories of violence to come. That first one is the one that opens the door for others to get the courage to come out:francis:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh boy. This means there will likely be more stories of violence to come. That first one is the one that opens the door for others to get the courage to come out:francis:

the floodgates have opened. IT'S OVER:

others have started to add their stories. even if the news story is false, i doubt his career will recover from the rumors

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami

Gives me the vibe that this cac is using this to get off some resentment he has but it does cement that this is a shaming ritual for bro. It is what it is.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
The strays black men will be catching on the back of this on social media. I can hear the keyboards screaming as those think-pieces and tweets are being drafted :hubie:
Especially in response to that study about black women responding more to white men on dating apps. Now it’s time for the big payback. :damn:

vino

Superstar
Daps
Damn, he’s a really good Actor too. I hope this isn’t true man. It could be over if it is true unless it swept under the rug by something else happening that people move their attention to. If it is true then dude need to seek help with anger management.