Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He's a c00n so I don't care either way what happens to him
Iranian bytch has recanted and charges still haven't been dropped..that tells me he did that shyt

That’s tough

I haven’t seen him do anything c00nish.

Not like he went on a Kanye 2021-22 run.

I don’t even think dude has a social media account. But everyone has freedom for an opinion, I won’t attack you for yours. Coli will but not me, I appreciate the dialogue and I respectfully disagree

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I’ve been shytting on these Marvel movies lately, but my lady and I just watched that new Ant-Man, and the entire time I was impressed with his acting in that movie AND thinking to myself how retard Majors is. He squadaered an opportunity to be known by children around the world for the next 50 years.

And to think... if he had just let her get the phone, he would be single AND free. :smh:

The moral of the story; if you're doing dirt, just free yourself and let her see the phone cause you don't really want that girl anyway.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And to think... if he had just let her get the phone, he would be single AND free. :smh:

The moral of the story; if you're doing dirt, just free yourself and let her see the phone cause you don't really want that girl anyway.
as far as the timeline we’ve seen shows, he removed himself from the situation.

He asked the cab driver to stop and let him out, and didn’t engage with her till the next morning when she threw up in his bed and passed out in his closet.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Let me tell you about the NY court system. They not throwing shyt out instantly. They will drag that shyt out as much as they can. Wait until it blows over and then drop it.

I had a couple friends get caught up for mistaken Identity. And they never just dropped the case. That had video evidence proving it wasnt them and everything. NYC courts and NYPD are crooked as fukk.

So yeah, dont believe none of that shyt.
Exactly

Others in here had told several stories similar about NYC’s DA, courts, and NYPD.
But people act obtuse af in here. They want this dude to be guilty as badly as the DA.

NYPD cops been busted for doing crooked and shady shyt to black people for decades… but lets take their word for it

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Exactly

Others in here had told several stories similar about NYC’s DA, courts, and NYPD.
But people act obtuse af in here. They want this dude to be guilty as badly as the DA.

NYPD cops been busted for doing crooked and shady shyt to black people for decades… but lets take their word for it
Yeah, shyt is absurd. Its like dog, nikkas dont have to lie about the court system.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Muthafukka how??
:dahell:

You up and down in this thread with a blatant bias towards Majors. You considered him Guilty a long time ago, and no evidence being presented will change that.

You called him a c00n while he is being drug through the mud publicly. You need to tighten up, you seem like type to play in the snow yourself. If you ain't careful this might be you in the future :mjpls:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You up and down in this thread with a blatant bias towards Majors. You considered him Guilty a long time ago, and no evidence being presented will change that.

You called him a c00n while he is being drug through the mud publicly. You need to tighten up, you seem like type to play in the snow yourself. If you ain't careful this might be you in the future :mjpls:
Dumb ass nikka stop deflecting and answer the fukking question