Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
because disney only works with spotless images on their crews and casts? really? :laff:
It would be a hard sell for him to play 50 different kings over the next couple years in about 10 different movies and a huge movie starred around just him with the domestic violence charge hanging over his head.

This sucks fr

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:I refuse to believe this bruh. Is this reckless to fumble his bag. Like come on man.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So his supposed girlfriend got jealous that he was texting another woman and tried to sneak a peak at his phone and he just hauls off and slaps her? And THEN chokes her?!?

Doesn’t make any sense to me. Really smells like the typical “Black men are mindless savages” angle thats been pressed on us since time immemorial.

He’s never been in any trouble before, his star is on the rise, doesn’t seem likely he’d throw it all away physically abusing a woman in PUBLIC simply because she’s a jealous snoop.

This should be easy to settle with video footage from the club and a statement from the cab driver. She spent the night alone and then the next morning went to report him?

Sounds like a white woman’s version of Thin Line Between Love & Hate

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So she slept on it all night and then went to the cops the next morning...

I literally saw a video on here the other day of a woman saying she would tell the cops that a guy was molesting her children if he didn't give her the Wi-Fi password..

Regardless, leave these hoes alone. They starting shyt with you just leave them be.
I’m saying

I don’t agree with hitting females all willy nilly but wtf was she trying to do, tussel a grown man from his phone :mjlol:

Knowing both were probably drunk too, so she decides to accuse him of cheating and snatch shyt from him which eventually led to this.

Then she slept on it, woke up, and said “you know what, he should go to jail”.

Good for him though. If he did nothing wrong or whatever, lawyer up and get chick tf out of your life.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It would be a hard sell for him to play 50 different kings over the next couple years in about 10 different movies and a huge movie starred around just him with the domestic violence charge hanging over his head.

This sucks fr
yal seem set on panicking in advance so do your thing i guess

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Cause it’s kinda like a big deal homie. This shyt bout to be all over every major outlet.

And he’s pretty much the current star of Disney
With massive repercussions for the MCU based on the outcome of the allegations. At least in the case of Ezra Miller and The Flash, it's going to be rebooted right after so they're perfectly fine with riding it out.