Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What does the nerd from the flash have to do with this?
because he got to go on a whole ass crime spree for years lol

people trying to act like any arrest or allegation is a kiss of death being dramatic as fukk. especially when damn near no information has dropped.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
because he got to go on a whole ass crime spree for years lol

people trying to act like any arrest or allegation is a kiss of death being dramatic as fukk. especially when damn near no information has dropped.
Every company is different though. Just because WB allowed doesn’t mean that Disney would especially since they still get criticism for keeping him there anyways even by members of The Coli.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Our sources tell us the alleged victim had visible injuries -- including a laceration behind her ear, redness and marks to her face.

my bet is on this being a white. redness does show on brown skin, just not as clearly.
the victim is his gf he met on the set of Ant Man. again, betting she's white.
You can be from a different ethnicity and have redness, .. point being is the joke going ever over folks head it’s an ironic Aunt Andre …

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
:snoop:

That sucks. I liked him. If this is true then it's really a very impressive way to fukk up a promising career - Creed III, the MCU, etc.

Also, I'm really not looking forward to the inevitable wave of thinkpieces and social media bullshyt that'll be coming from this.