Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
As a Christian, I get where hes coming from. I just think you could kneel for injustice without supporting the organization BLM. But maybe he feel by wearing that shirt he's supporting a political orgaznatiom that has values the oppositeof his (homosexualty, anti fathers being the head). If that the case, don't violate your conscious. Its tricky
Yet he wears a jersey with Disney on it

:stopitslime: Disney is supporting the movement.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Did he get benched for this ?:ohhh: I thought he was a starter before the season stopped due to rona :lolbron:

I know AG don’t fukk with him :lolbron:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Better late than never. We beg them to listen and when they do we bytch about it?

We shouldn’t be begging anybody ...

I refuse to believe that after 1 incident of the mistreatment of a blackman when we have records going back over 400 years they have had a change of heart.

Brother please.

These slumlords are capitalizing.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Isn’t he a bible thumper? Black people buying into religion makes no sense to me. You sitting around waiting for a savior that hasn’t done shyt for you but give you false hope for centuries. But he can’t stand with his black brothers who are getting murdered in the streets?

Amazing because one black Christian stands now all black christians are the same :dahell:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He got exposed as a MAGA conservative when the Netflix Central Park 5 movie came out, he had some questionable tweets about the dudes who were falsely imprisoned. Questioning their innocence and not wanting to believe the story as told by the movie.
Definitely has some self hatred issues going on :francis:
G8J9SY2.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
We shouldn’t be begging anybody ...

I refuse to believe that after 1 incident of the mistreatment of a blackman when we have records going back over 400 years they have had a change of heart.

Brother please.

These slumlords are capitalizing.
Racist monuments have come down, the Washington team no longer has a name disrespectful to the Native Americans. There's energy on the side of racial equality that wasn't there prior to the revolts that followed George Floyd's death. Aunt Jemima is in the bushes due to pressure on corporations. To each it's own tho...if you don't think the energy or applied pressure is getting corporations to change that's your opinion...I disagree :manny:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Do we know that's what happened? A few weeks ago he was still on his, "the rule says everybody has to to stand." stance. I always got the sense that the league's position was just air and that they wouldn't actually discipline somebody for kneeling, but who knows. Regardless glad to see them sending a message. They've really taken these opportunities to speak out with the platform they have and not fall into, "Basketball is back, business as usual" that Kyrie and other guys were worried about.
Everything about how the NBA goes about social issues is measured, non-rabble rouser and safe. He waited until the coast was clear and the moment was right instead of letting it be organic like it was for the WNBA and NFL players.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Racist monuments have come down, the Washington team no longer has a name disrespectful to the Native Americans. There's energy on the side of racial equality that wasn't there prior to the revolts that followed George Floyd's death. Aunt Jemima is in the bushes due to pressure on corporations. To each it's own tho...if you don't think the energy or applied pressure is getting corporations to change that's your opinion...I disagree :manny:
Show us who is on your board and make up of management. Then there's real change.

This dude isn't Black.