[redacted]
“I”m a John Issac fan now”

EeRtGnLX0AA2HWw

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got exposed as a MAGA conservative when the Netflix Central Park 5 movie came out, he had some questionable tweets about the dudes who were falsely imprisoned. Questioning their innocence and not wanting to believe the story as told by the movie.
I guess dna does lie according to him

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As a Christian, I get where hes coming from. I just think you could kneel for injustice without supporting the organization BLM. But maybe he feel by wearing that shirt he's supporting a political orgaznatiom that has values the oppositeof his (homosexualty, anti fathers being the head). If that the case, don't violate your conscious. Its tricky

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It took Adam Silver long enough to give the players permission:mjpls:
Do we know that's what happened? A few weeks ago he was still on his, "the rule says everybody has to to stand." stance. I always got the sense that the league's position was just air and that they wouldn't actually discipline somebody for kneeling, but who knows. Regardless glad to see them sending a message. They've really taken these opportunities to speak out with the platform they have and not fall into, "Basketball is back, business as usual" that Kyrie and other guys were worried about.