Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Isn’t he a bible thumper? Black people buying into religion makes no sense to me. You sitting around waiting for a savior that hasn’t done shyt for you but give you false hope for centuries. But he can’t stand with his black brothers who are getting murdered in the streets?

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Kneeling for the flag doesn't even bring attention to its purpose anymore.

It's now used as a symbol to spark outrage, debate, and allegiance from both sides.

That's why I no longer care who kneels and who doesn't. Appreciate the gesture for those that do though.
It took Adam Silver long enough to give the players permission:mjpls:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
What if...just maybe what if he’s not about the symbolism of all of this and is about action?
Nah he just loves him some Jesus and rocks with conservatives who share his love for him.

Probably helps that he’s “one of the good ones” in central Florida whereas in the Bronx he probably got teased a lot growing up.

He’s a size zero Kirk Cameron

Last edited:

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
Grace Jones looking ass.

VictoriousLavishAssassinbug-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just stop playing the damn anthem I’m not sure how or why it became mandatory...Monday-Friday morning I would stand in formation salute the flag and keep it moving...

it’s nothing mandatory stating that you have to do the anthem prior to an event...it doesn’t represent patriotism or anything.