Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
this is why some people need to go back to work and occupy their time with something tangible. this boy done prolly gone down 50-11 maga and conspiracy rabbit holes and is a lost cause. smh @ that flyer. he on the outside lookin in.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
this is why some people need to go back to work and occupy their time with something tangible. this boy done prolly gone down 50-11 maga and conspiracy rabbit holes and is a lost cause. smh @ that flyer. he on the outside lookin in.
He was raised in a family like that, so its nowt to do with that.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I mean him standing for the anthem, whatever ok. But why the fukk do we need a while book for "why?" :mjlol:

I mean Bron didn't kneel but he still supported the cause for BLM.

Corny

BTW fukk BLM as an organization

mask.png
Was going to say the same thing. Why do we need a book about you not kneeling? This “book” isn’t probably 2 paragraphs long.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Was going to say the same thing. Why do we need a book about you not kneeling? This “book” isn’t probably 2 paragraphs long.

*Puts on Political Junkie Hat* Its Mainly for the Right Wing Groups to Bulk Buy his Book and give away at the Conventions for Free so they can be all " see an NBA Player who isnt with "The Woke Mob"....its why Enes Kanter Freedom is out here making a Stink about being "Blackballed" due to his "Beliefs"

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Puts on Political Junkie Hat* Its Mainly for the Right Wing Groups to Bulk Buy his Book and give away at the Conventions for Free so they can be all " see an NBA Player who isnt with "The Woke Mob"....its why Enes Kanter Freedom is out here making a Stink about being "Blackballed" due to his "Beliefs"

yup the right wing/ maga grift is extremely profitable especially for a black dude

If he starts a podcast when his careers over putting on a 1776 shirt with an American flag in the back he’ll have millions of listeners like the hodge twins