Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Meyers isn't anti black lives matter. He's not against kneeling just likes to stand for anthem. There's a difference imo
meyers leonard comes from a military family like pop

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Meyers isn't anti black lives matter. He's not against kneeling just likes to stand for anthem. There's a difference imo
Yeah, at the end of the day it's about what you protest, not how you do it. If you don't feel comfortable kneeling, no problem! Just don't shyt on those who do.

America and the flag that symbolizes it means different things to different people. For black people, it's complicated to say the least. If someone who doesn't feel the same way still understands why someone would kneel, then:salute: to them.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
There's a woke curse going around.

I think he might've stepped knee deep

in it.Real talk, no jokes.
Yeah real talk this shyt is crazy. Its like he channeled up some serious bad energy and his explanation didn't even match up with what he believes in truthfully. I don't wish no ill will on any man but damn this is like one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Brehs Jersey sales went thru the roof, as long he is decent Cacs have found their favorite non-cac player :bryan:
Most whites still don't fukk with the NBA like that. This is like a temporary feel good story but it doesn't have any longevity. They still don't know who he really is cause he's always hurt and the Magic aren't on national tv like that. For him to really blow he still has to make some type of noise on the basketball court for this MAGA shyt to take full effect. Whites aren't going to go hear him preach on a Sunday if he's not a star in the league and black folks probably won't have anything to do with him for his MAGA stance. He's in a limbo position if you ask me. Now if a Lebron, Kawhi, KD, AD, etc went full on MAGA then they would have something to work with and rally around.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Most whites still don't fukk with the NBA like that. This is like a temporary feel good story but it doesn't have any longevity. They still don't know who he really is cause he's always hurt and the Magic aren't on national tv like that. For him to really blow he still has to make some type of noise on the basketball court for this MAGA shyt to take full effect. Whites aren't going to go hear him preach on a Sunday if he's not a star in the league and black folks probably won't have anything to do with him for his MAGA stance. He's in a limbo position if you ask me. Now if a Lebron, Kawhi, KD, AD, etc went full on MAGA then they would have something to work with and rally around.

Look at any game from last year, the majority of arenas are filled with Cacs. Lakers games are like 60-70%. They definitely fukk with basketball

Now will Issac have a long lasting impression, if he's not at least a decent player like I said? No way. But if he is I can see him having a little fan base :yeshrug:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Look at any game from last year, the majority of arenas are filled with Cacs. Lakers games are like 60-70%. They definitely fukk with basketball

Now will Issac have a long lasting impression, if he's not at least a decent player like I said? No way. But if he is I can see him having a little fan base :yeshrug:
I get that and those are the folks that fukk with hoops but there's a ton of, "I don't watch the NBA but I'm proud of what you did and I'm going to buy your jersey for my son.." type shyt but that doesn't translate to fans that support and spend money on the league. Going to an NBA game for a good percentage of white folks is to be seen, to pull a bytch, or to impress a bytch. I go to quite a few games per season myself. Live NBA games aren't really the MAGA scene at least here in LA. College basketball is more suited for them. To me he doesn't do enough on the court for them to rally around and support. And now he's out again for god knows how long. There could literally be some MAGA's on the street with his jersey on and if they crossed him on the street or in a supermarket they wouldn't even know who he was. He would just be a tall black dude with a wild haircut who they would turn their nose up at, cross the street to avoid, or have to call the cops on for the hell of it. They'll know a random black NFL player who wears a helmet all game long before knowing who Issac is

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Cacs that attend basketball games are usually more liberal and not MAGA though.