Jon Jones is done....

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
His brothers probably tried to check him:pachaha:, Jon probably threatened to put hands on them and they were like :whoa:

On the real though, I don't feel sorry for him, I'm mad because he joins a long list of athletes with all the skill in the world but squandered it over stupid shyt.

Real talk that shyt probably did happen :russ:

Bro1: GOD DAMN JON WHY YOU KEEP fukkING UP :damn:
Jones: it aint even that serious breh :stopitslime:
Bro2: I swear to god nikka you fukk up one more I'ma........
Jones: and if i dont stop, what yall nikkas gonna do :mjpls:
Bro1&2::whoa: :damn: :mjcry:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why is this dude self-destructing. Fam all you gotta do is do your job, get rich and be happy. :dwillhuh: This dude is out here behaving like a fukk up with no future. :what:

Think about it breh, you're young, rich, famous, and arguably the best fighter on the planet. nikka probably bored out his damn mind 24/7. He needs that rush that only that white girl can give :ahh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It would be a great story if cormier became champ and then was able to beat jones during a comeback.
lose handily to the champ on your best night but get the title on a technicality is your idea of a "great story"

ole everyone is a winner for taking part type fligga :heh:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's probably a high he gets from knocking nikkas out breh

I mean look at this shyt:

That shyt is probably the ultimate fukking high and he's chasing it.

I remember when Jon Jones was 21-23 years old. He was strong and explosive as fukk. Dude literally had all the advantage in his weight class. He still does, but the way he's fukking up.

gawd first fight. :wow:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I remember when Jon Jones was 21-23 years old. He was strong and explosive as fukk. Dude literally had all the advantage in his weight class. He still does, but the way he's fukking up.

gawd first fight. :wow:

I don't think his explosiveness is gone, I think he's just smarter and realized he doesn't have to put all his energy into every punch (especially since he always has to go 5 rounds).

You know how's a damn beast though? Rory McDonald. Dude's gonna be the next GSP, mark my words breh.