Jon Jones is done....

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I agree that if you are an employee you should do the job you sign up to do. At the same time we are humans, not perfect when we sign up nor while we live the rest of our lives.

Catholic school math teacher 20 years in the game, teacher of the year, numerous awards and accolades from the school, teaching organizations and community, ends up getting a divorced gets 'relieved' of his position by the school because it's a Catholic school and he is divorced.

Do you find his removal as acceptable?
I don't agree with that but that's what he signed up for. How we feel about it don't matter no matter how much of a saint he was or how good Jones was in the cage. When they signed that contract and accepted that job they accepted all the rules that came with it. Shall I send my PayPal to your pm?

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Boxers & entertainers answer to folks as well.

Artist/Actors are contracted employees. They endorse products. The perform at venues. Their employers, those products & venues are under the same pressure as those organizations you named.

Boxers are signed to promoters/managers. Boxers need licenses. They endorse products. And they fight at venues. Those companies, states, products & venues are under the same pressure.

The powers that be pick & choose who to punish & how severely. Kobe & Rothlisberger suffered little to no consequences. Rice was suspended for a season. Ali was suspended for 3 years. Mayweather, nothin'.
Kobe was accused and come to found out the lady was lying ben Roth whatever was suspended and lost sponsors for the stuff he was accused of ray rice was just recently cut from his team and released that Hernandez guy PAC man jones and etc etc the NFL and nba has a code of conduct clause that even applies to owners as you seen with sterling...boxing doesn't.

The high profiles guys don't answer to one guy and they can do as they please and not be stripped of belts or cited as noted by mayweather serial woman beating and mike tyson raping that chick. Ali being the exception not the rule. Mma fighters are employees of a privately owned company and answer to several guys. Same goes for NFL and NBA. I'm not talking about the athletics commsions I mean their bosses aka owners or GMs. Movie stars don't have either of those as noted by Mel Gibson constant fukkery. They can lose sponsors sure but they don't answer to nobody.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't agree with that but that's what he signed up for. How we feel about it don't matter no matter how much of a saint he was or how good Jones was in the cage. When they signed that contract and accepted that job they accepted all the rules that came with it. Shall I send my PayPal to your pm?

exactly. and the problem with that is that it is discretionary. There are no written rules or law, or even precedents that follow suit. So for instance Rapelisburger can go through all of that and not miss a single nfl game, yet if it was some black wide receiver from south florida or some shyt, they
would have suspended him until all the shyt came out and was over.

i hate to use the slippery slope argument but your boss might be able to come to you and say "You have some pictures..." or "said somethings on www.thecoli.com or facebook that isn't aligned with our business and our partners, for that we have to let you go."

im not saying anybody should be able to not accept responsibility or not be held accountable for their actions, but the ufc should handle its ufc business and the legal team should handle their legal business, all this clammoring and chattering from fans and hater is moot, cause like i said, Let someone as nice as Tom Brady get caught up in something, or Peyton Manning, everyone will say let them play until they figure it out, they are just accusations. But let someone else do it and they want instant gratification justice.

Last edited:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
exactly. and the problem with that is that it is discretionary. There are no written rules or law, or even precedents that follow suit. So for instance Rapelisburger can go through all of that and not miss a single nfl game, yet if it was some black wide receiver from south florida or some shyt, they would have suspended him until all the shyt came out and was over.

i hate to use the slippery slope argument but your boss might be able to come to you and say "You have some pictures..." or "said somethings on www.thecoli.com or facebook that isn't aligned with our business and our partners, for that we have to let you go."

im not saying anybody should be able to not accept responsibility or be accountable for their actions, but the ufc should handle its ufc business and the legal team should handle their legal business, all this clammoring and chattering from fans and hater is moot, cause like i said, Let someone as nice as Tom Brady get caught up in something, or Peyton Manning, everyone will say let them play until they figure it out, they are just accusations. But let someone else do it and they want instant gratification justice.
times has changed the world is pussifed if any star fukks up of a sexual nature or any kind or hit a woman it's a wrap nowadays...not saying hitting woman or raping anyone is OK but that's the world we in now and that's why code of conduct clauses are being enforced on top of they can't sweep shyt under the rugs in this digital age.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you explain to me the difference between the allegations of kobe and Ben rothlisberger?
times has changed the world is pussifed if any star fukks up of a sexual nature or any kind or hit a woman it's a wrap nowadays...not saying hitting woman or raping anyone is OK but that's the world we in now and that's why code of conduct clauses are being enforced on top of they can't sweep shyt under the rugs in this digital age.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there isn't one. Its of the same nature but happened in a different time. If either of those things happened this year it would have played differently

I guess we will happen to see as more people fukk up.

You don't get the $5 because you agreed with my point and reinforced my original point but disagree on my stance.

My original point is that it's fukked up, but cats should still be able to do their jobs and be held accountable by their business and/or legal, specifically without all the chiming in and swaying from the general public. And that since it or the world as you defined it is fukked up a solution would be the usage of precedents ie this is how we will handle all cases.
Obviously it's not cut and dry getting caught with a blunt and getting caught with a brick of weed shouldn't have the exact same consequences the principals should match. For example caught with a blunt 2 game suspension a brick maybe 10.

Not one gets caught and suspended the other gets caught and fined.

Unless someone is a danger to themselves or others or their productivity isn't effected their job shouldn't be effected unless they are in jail. Don't think of it like Jon Jones who can afford to miss work until court but you losing your 9-5 until shyts clear or losing it to things that don't effect it like the Catholic math teacher fired after 20 years because of divorce.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
I guess we will happen to see as more people fukk up.

You don't get the $5 because you agreed with my point and reinforced my original point but disagree on my stance.

My original point is that it's fukked up, but cats should still be able to do their jobs and be held accountable by their business and/or legal, specifically without all the chiming in and swaying from the general public. And that since it or the world as you defined it is fukked up a solution would be the usage of precedents ie this is how we will handle all cases.
Obviously it's not cut and dry getting caught with a blunt and getting caught with a brick of weed shouldn't have the exact same consequences the principals should match. For example caught with a blunt 2 game suspension a brick maybe 10.

Not one gets caught and suspended the other gets caught and fined.

Unless someone is a danger to themselves or others or their productivity isn't effected their job shouldn't be effected unless they are in jail. Don't think of it like Jon Jones who can afford to miss work until court but you losing your 9-5 until shyts clear or losing it to things that don't effect it like the Catholic math teacher fired after 20 years because of divorce.
you said explain not not give me your stance on it. I explained it. But its cool