Jon Jones is done....

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Outside of Silva, Rampage and Rashad Evans... most of these black UFC fighters like Jon Jones and Demetrious Johnson come off like the Black Republicans in the Key and Peele skit... except they are like the corny wrestling nerds I went to High School with.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
honestly if he just had weed then thats a improvement over getting caught with coke again
We'll never know, but I bet he would've been caught with coke in his system if he hadn't waited a day to turn himself in. Cocaine is water soluble. If Jones slammed water and fluids, or even took an IV, he easily could've cleared his system. Plus he's an athlete so his metabolism is through the roof. I'm sure he burns off calories and cocaine metabolites like a furnace. But I agree. Weed is definitely an improvement, although I do think most people suspect that he ran because of more than weed, especially if he didn't grab the bowl/blunt/joint out of the car when he ran back for the cash.

TITGu33.gif

:mjcry:

Damn. My man needs some time away from the sport. Either strip his title and put him in the next title fight, or something. He definitely doesn't need to be fighting next month, for his own good. I know it's bad for the UFC, who is short on star power. But 2 of my best friends are real casual UFC fans and have said it would be a bush league move to keep the belt on him after this, and that it reminds them of the days where MMA was full of knuckleheads, when it was less of a "sport." I don't know if I'd go that far, but I've struggled with demons, and Jones clearly needs to get his life together.

He got money and fame at such an early age, and some time away from the spotlight would definitely be good for the guy. I'm pulling for him. In some ways this makes me even more in awe of his abilities. That he could train so part time, likely on drugs, and still be arguably the GOAT, and definitely the 205/LHW GOAT. A guy from my gym trains with at Jackson's in NM before UFC fights and says Jones is wild as hell with the partying. Next level. And that Jones should calm down a bit.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
This man gives off a vibe like he loves the chaos. Like it drives the boredom away.

Man as some with an addictive personality being able to destroy anyone on 2 legs. The rush he probably feels from that? I bet anything less than what he's doing right now makes him feel like a dead man.
:wow:
Doesn't surprise me at all that stimulants are his drug of choice.

The thing is we all know whenever he fights again, whether it's next month or next year, he's probably still gonna do some next level shyt.

Another thing that's interested me is his almost need and drive to humiliate his opponents on some level. He took down Daniel Cormier not because he wanted to go to the floor, but just to pick him up, drop him, and let him know "I can wrestle better than you."
:demonic:
The Mortal Kombat Fatality on Lyoto Machida? Breaking Brandon Vera's face? Making Shogun tap out from strikes? Tapping Vitor Belfort with a fukking Americana? I can't remember an Americana in an MMA fight this side of 2010 from anyone else.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Damn man I know hit and run is a felony but the fact he hit a pregnant woman and she broke her arm amplifies the whole situation.
didn't the road rage incident with rampage also have a pregnant woman involved? Why the hell are they always around the corner when a brother loses control of his vehicle :dahell: