Jokic would have 5-6 rings if he played with Wade,Bosh,KD, Klay etc…

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Lebron played with ad,bosh,wade, killer kyrie, love & ray Allen. Any superstar with this much damn help would of won 5-6 championships :russ:

But Lebron faced them warriors with kd & who sonned his frontrunning bytch ass (1-8 vs) shyt wasn’t easy as he thought it would be

This is exactly why real nikkas don’t label him ‘the goat’. kyrie & wade had more 30+ games in their playoffs runs with Lebron than pippen hoe ass had in in 178 playoff games with the greatest

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Shaq spotting up in the corner? :laff:

Bron the highest floor raiser, lowest ceiling limiter in sports
AD is averaging 32/12 this series. Brehs thought he was KD/Gobert child playing with Bron :lupe:

Kyrie averaged almost 30 in the finals vs the Warriors :lupe:

Kevin Love suffered the same way 3 time All Star Glen Rice suffered.
There are sacrifices to be made for the big dogs :wow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That’s how that generation felt.. for the whatever reason they really didn’t view him as highly as we do today

That could be because he was bad with the media, who knows.. never watched him play
In the 90s Wilt was icon status for what he did. He was in far more GOAT debates back then, Once Jordan got to the 6 rings it sort of took him and Oscar out of those convos. Some of Wilt's shine went to Kareen.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, Rudy Gobert is basically prime Dikembe in height, weight and style. David Robinson is the same height, weight and comparable athleticism to Giannis. DeAndre Ayton, same height and weight as Brad Daugherty. Brook Lopez, same height and weight as Greg Ostertag. Bam Adebayo, comparable height and weight as Alonzo.

I agree there are certain nuances to consider when comparing eras but at the same time, any of them on an island vs Jokic defensively likely ain't gonna end any better than it has for AD or Gobert or Ayton or Lopez or Bam.

That’s fair… but you can’t compare 90s defensive rules to 2024 rules

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s how that generation felt.. for the whatever reason they really didn’t view him as highly as we do today

That could be because he was bad with the media, who knows.. never watched him play

Yeah.. that’s a good point.. the media did not favor Kareem… However… when I was a kid in the 80s… I always heard about Kareem or Wilt… being the greatest that they ever seen… and occasionally Dr. J, Elgin or Oscar…. and no disrespect to Bill Russell.. I only heard about him being an all time great from white media….

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Kobe rode a prime shaq coatails to 3 rings back to back. Jokic the much better basketball player with a prime shaq guarantees atleast 8 rings :russ:
Lose to the pistons with prime shaq brehs

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Wade had tons of knee injuries and even by 2012 he was past his best playing wise

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Kobe rode a prime shaq coatails to 3 rings back to back. Jokic the much better basketball player with a prime shaq guarantees atleast 8 rings :russ:
Lose to the pistons with prime shaq brehs

You're never gonna get a job if you're constantly posting on this forum

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The glazing on thecoli is so insufferable

I’m convinced this place is mainly cacs

No real nikka is calling a fat cac “top 10 all time “ and “the best offensive force ever “ all cuz they have 1 ring and 2 MVPs
Jokic is a great player and for me he is already better than steph and kobe bryant but he is not top 10 and neither are those players. He needs more playoff success and rings.
However if he had a prime shaq to piggyback off and ride coatails he could have been in the GOAT convo because he would win 6 to 8 rings:russ: