Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps

This dude has been od tough these playoffs. His defensive intensity, and ever growing playmaking has him top 10 to me. He's living far more up to the Kobe legacy than that s curl having mfer over there in Boston. And I like Tatum, but if you gave Tatum Booker's intangibles, :damn:

Salute to Book. That team goes as he goes. Cool to see him steadily evolving

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I dont like the minutes and numbers KD and Book have to put up just to survive. Its not sustainable. It really is a 2 man team. Gotta fill out this roster in the offseason.

Chris Paul only has 15 million guaranteed left on his deal so he's easy to move.

Ayton gotta go. Get whatever you can. You can find a midlevel exception who gets similar production.
If Dallas wants Ayton for Kyrie, he’ll yeah I’ll take his toxic ass. Three scorers at will?

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
Murray was awful and Joker was too passive and kept deferring to him:hhh: the fukk is you standing at the 3pt line all day , punish them inside they can’t stop the Joker.

Nikkas let KD and Book beat them dolo basically
It made no sense for Joker to keep deferring to Murray when Landale was in the game.

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
The number one overall pick
Ayton had a good series against the Clippers, he just has a tough task having to guard Jokic. It also doesn't help that his not being involved in the offense. He had zero shots in the first quarter and just 6 in the whole game.

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
I dont like the minutes and numbers KD and Book have to put up just to survive. Its not sustainable. It really is a 2 man team. Gotta fill out this roster in the offseason.

Chris Paul only has 15 million guaranteed left on his deal so he's easy to move.

Ayton gotta go. Get whatever you can. You can find a midlevel exception who gets similar production.
You don't get 18 and 10 from a midlevel exception. Teams also defend differently when Ayton is on the court.