Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Murray gotta get demoted to 3rd option...G1 got to his head and now he trying to prove the bubble wasn't a fluke

Porter plays much better within their offense which a couple years ago I'd never thought I'd say

Malone needs to add more actions for MPJ, but he is too stupid to maximize MPJ’s skill set. He needed to tell Jokic he more aggressive and calm Jamal down

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Deandre Ayton

maxresdefault.jpg

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Murray shot them out of the game.

He was bad in the 4th but the way they were playing defense wouldnt have mattered they were behind and just trading baskets....I dont think they defended Booker at all....allowed him to get loose and shoot too many wide open shots...didnt make him uncomfortable at any point in the game...To me thats why they lost...

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
He was bad in the 4th but the way they were playing defense wouldnt have mattered they were behind and just trading baskets....I dont think they defended Booker at all....allowed him to get loose and shoot too many wide open shots...didnt make him uncomfortable at any point in the game...To me thats why they lost...
He was cooking tonight, he might have 1 more game like that this series