"Joker: Folie a Deux" | sequel to "Joker" starring Joaquin Phoenix and Lady Gaga

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:yeshrug:I’m sure this will be a good movie, and Phoenix will deliver a great performance. But dude doesn’t act like the clown prince of crime. They could’ve named this movie, and character anything else but The Joker.

It's an ORIGIN story... Reminds me of the people who would say "Man Thor is underpowered like shyt" in the Marvel movies. Yea... You on appearance 1 and they need this nikka in Avengers 30... Of course you not going to get the full on character you love this early in the game

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
It's an ORIGIN story... Reminds me of the people who would say "Man Thor is underpowered like shyt" in the Marvel movies. Yea... You on appearance 1 and they need this nikka in Avengers 30... Of course you not going to get the full on character you love this early in the game
guy-with-black-jacket-think.gif

That’s the problem

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I think we all figured that after the first movie but I can't help but again wonder why they even chose to call it Joker :pachaha:

Obviously deviations are cool, but this is just so far removed from the character. But hey, if it makes money :yeshrug:
:russ: So much for “it’s just an origin story.” Why even name bro The Joker lol.

I figured the catch is going to be that he inspires the next Joker. Just like you have one spiderman after another.