"Joker: Folie a Deux" | sequel to "Joker" starring Joaquin Phoenix and Lady Gaga

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Look like some high quality mid and coming from somebody who loved the first movie. I bet a good 70 percent of the movie is in his head besides the courtroom and facility scenes.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many movies this punk ass director going to ripoff this time:scust:

I had a feeling the first would be garbage,and I know for a fact this one will be garbage. Since they are fully leaning into what made the first movie garbage. If it sounds like im using the word garbage alot,its to express how garbage that movie was. Its not often you see a movie so garbage it makes you upset at the end.

Looks like hes back to giving unmotivating social commentary that somehow inspires a nation to riot:mjlol:

I feel like im hallucinating when I see people say how good the first movie was. Obviously I must be off my meds and Im imagining someone just said that nonsense smh.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
How many movies this punk ass director going to ripoff this time:scust:

I had a feeling the first would be garbage,and I know for a fact this one will be garbage. Since they are fully leaning into what made the first movie garbage. If it sounds like im using the word garbage alot,its to express how garbage that movie was. Its not often you see a movie so garbage it makes you upset at the end.

Looks like hes back to giving unmotivating social commentary that somehow inspires a nation to riot:mjlol:

I feel like im hallucinating when I see people say how good the first movie was. Obviously I must be off my meds and Im imagining someone just said that nonsense smh.
:mjgrin:It’s The King of Comedy but with Joker, it’s Taxi Driver but with Joker, it’s Natural Born Killers but with Joker, it’s Sucker Punch but with Joker.