"Joker: Folie a Deux" | sequel to "Joker" starring Joaquin Phoenix and Lady Gaga

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
This version of the joker isn't worth a sequel, he's honestly just so bland and such a fukkin loser maybe if it was like heather ledger joker i might be interested
:yeshrug:I’m sure this will be a good movie, and Phoenix will deliver a great performance. But dude doesn’t act like the clown prince of crime. They could’ve named this movie, and character anything else but The Joker.

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:yeshrug:Im sure this will be a good movie, and Phoenix will deliver a great performance. But dude doesn’t act like the clown prince of crime. They could’ve named this movie, and character anything else but The Joker.

Yeah I have nothing against Phoenix he can act his ass off but this version of Joker is ass, he's truly the definition an incel that lives in his mama's basement

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
:russ: Damn y’all ain’t fukking with Joker lol

Naw this aint The Joker.

This is a delusional loser who COSPLAYS as The Joker.

The :trash: first movie got away with it because nobody knew what to expect and there hadn't been any sort of Joker movie before it. We just wanted to see what would happen and how it would play out.

Then when you watch the movie you see it's a bait and switch outside of a 20 minute portion at the end.

Now they're using the Joker IP as a vehicle for Lady Gaga to sing in a movie for 2 hours in the sequel :mjlol:

:trash:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many movies this punk ass director going to ripoff this time:scust:

I had a feeling the first would be garbage,and I know for a fact this one will be garbage. Since they are fully leaning into what made the first movie garbage. If it sounds like im using the word garbage alot,its to express how garbage that movie was. Its not often you see a movie so garbage it makes you upset at the end.

Looks like hes back to giving unmotivating social commentary that somehow inspires a nation to riot:mjlol:

I feel like im hallucinating when I see people say how good the first movie was. Obviously I must be off my meds and Im imagining someone just said that nonsense smh.
This.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Naw this aint The Joker.

This is a delusional loser who COSPLAYS as The Joker.

The :trash: first movie got away with it because nobody knew what to expect and there hadn't been any sort of Joker movie before it. We just wanted to see what would happen and how it would play out.

Then when you watch the movie you see it's a bait and switch outside of a 20 minute portion at the end.

Now they're using the Joker IP as a vehicle for Lady Gaga to sing in a movie for 2 hours in the sequel :mjlol:

:trash:
:mjgrin:But Joker loves to sing

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Saysumthinfunnymike I know you seething reading these comments :russ: bytch ass nikka

You're finally out of the bushes cac? :mjlol: I haven't read the comments... all I know is it's already getting rave reviews from the film festival crowd which means it will likely garner more Oscar noms and awards just like the first one did..

And in terms of box office, the first one did over a billion dollars on a $70M budget. What I'm saying here is comments from a few posters don't mean anything :mjlol: But nice attempt at trying to bait me haha :dame: faq..

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:russ: Damn y’all ain’t fukking with Joker lol
giphy.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The first movie is interesting until the batman shyt is shoehorned in. Movie would've been better without him being the actual joker. Phoenix is damn good and he had to carry that thin ass copycat script.