Join me on my journey to fitness.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Imma keep it real. I haven't done any cardio in a while

If you're over 20% and wanna shed the fat fast I'd definitely recommend doing cardio as much as weights. At this point I'd at least split your time at 50/50 for cardio/weights.

Right now steady state cardio would work for you because you might still visceral belly fat

Belly%2BFat%2BImage.jpg

^^^^^ visceral body fat is the first to go and you'll knock it out easily with steady state.

Speaking of the order at which fat disappears it goes 1.) visceral 2.) calves/forearms 3.) arms/thighs 4.) shoulders/waist/hips 5.) subcutaneous fat on belly and butt (had a huge ass a fat dude so I know all about that one :francis:)

Right now start with 30-45 minutes of steady state cardio (tread mill or elliptial, prefer free hand elliptical) for 2 months 3-4 times a week. You can quit earlier than 2 months if you notice a plateau for a week.

once you can do steady state excersice for 45 minutes we can talk moving over to H.I.I.T routines to burn fat at a stupid high rate. Talking sprints, battle ropes, and a special routine I have that mixes 24 minutes of work on an excersice bike combined with 24 minutes high rep/low weight lifting.

Also eat 300-400 calories less than your BMR.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
If you're over 20% and wanna shed the fat fast I'd definitely recommend doing cardio as much as weights. At this point I'd at least split your time at 50/50 for cardio/weights.

Right now steady state cardio would work for you because you might still visceral belly fat

Belly%2BFat%2BImage.jpg

^^^^^ visceral body fat is the first to go and you'll knock it out easily with steady state.

Speaking of the order at which fat disappears it goes 1.) visceral 2.) calves/forearms 3.) arms/thighs 4.) shoulders/waist/hips 5.) subcutaneous fat on belly and butt (had a huge ass a fat dude so I know all about that one :francis:)

Right now start with 30-45 minutes of steady state cardio (tread mill or elliptial, prefer free hand elliptical) for 2 months 3-4 times a week. You can quit earlier than 2 months if you notice a plateau for a week.

once you can do steady state excersice for 45 minutes we can talk moving over to H.I.I.T routines to burn fat at a stupid high rate. Talking sprints, battle ropes, and a special routine I have that mixes 24 minutes of work on an excersice bike combined with 24 minutes high rep/low weight lifting.

Also eat 300-400 calories less than your BMR.
Much appreciation breh :salute:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
I still think you need some more cardio. If you're not up for fully dedicating more days to cardio then maybe after your lifts you could do some sprints on the elliptical. talking about sprinting for 100 steps, and lightly jogging for 100 steps. repeat for 15 mins. If planet fitness has battle ropes do them for 15-20 minutes too.

Did you mean to say to eat 300-400 calories less? :patrice:

No breh im talking his resting metabolic rate which is far less then maintain your current weight. For instance my current weight is 180. In order for me to maintain this weight i need to consume 2300 calories a day. But my resting metabolic rate (how many calories u need for your body to function) is different. Its at 1730 calories. So u add 300-400 more to the 1730 and im at 2100 calories. U only factor this in if u exercise. Its the best method to shred fat but keep as much lean muscle as possible along with good diet

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
No breh im talking his resting metabolic rate which is far less then maintain your current weight. For instance my current weight is 180. In order for me to maintain this weight i need to consume 2300 calories a day. But my resting metabolic rate (how many calories u need for your body to function) is different. Its at 1730 calories. So u add 300-400 more to the 1730 and im at 2100 calories. U only factor this in if u exercise. Its the best method to shred fat but keep as much lean muscle as possible along with good diet

Ah ok. I got ya

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

Its simple really

- Keep lifting to keep your metabolism high
- Constrict all of your calories to an 8 hour window every 24 hours
- Use coffee as an appetite suppresant to push back your feeding window (once you have breakfast and your metabolism is activated, you need to keep eating. so don't have breakfast)
- In execution, it looks like this:

Wake up
Drink only coffee and water for the first 6-7 hours of the day
Break your fast with a light snack around 1-2 pm (a banana or apple gives you a glucose boost, satiates hunger and keeps fat burning for another hour) (100 calories)
Finally have lunch around 3 pm (600 calories)
Have a protein shake or snack around 5 pm (400 calories)
And dinner by 9 pm (600 calories)

This:
- Puts you in fat BLASTING mode until about 3 when you eat lunch
- Puts you at about 1800 cals a day, but in control of your hunger (you can play around with those numbers)
- after a while you get into a routine

I'm shedding fat at the fastest rate possible breh
Mix in some HIIT on some days and its a wrap

The Leangains Guide | Intermittent fasting diet for fat loss, muscle gain and health

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Its simple really

- Keep lifting to keep your metabolism high
- Constrict all of your calories to an 8 hour window every 24 hours
- Use coffee as an appetite suppresant to push back your feeding window (once you have breakfast and your metabolism is activated, you need to keep eating. so don't have breakfast)
- In execution, it looks like this:

Wake up
Drink only coffee and water for the first 6-7 hours of the day
Break your fast with a light snack around 1-2 pm (a banana or apple gives you a glucose boost, satiates hunger and keeps fat burning for another hour) (100 calories)
Finally have lunch around 3 pm (600 calories)
Have a protein shake or snack around 5 pm (400 calories)
And dinner by 9 pm (600 calories)

This:
- Puts you in fat BLASTING mode until about 3 when you eat lunch
- Puts you at about 1800 cals a day, but in control of your hunger (you can play around with those numbers)
- after a while you get into a routine

I'm shedding fat at the fastest rate possible breh
Mix in some HIIT on some days and its a wrap

The Leangains Guide | Intermittent fasting diet for fat loss, muscle gain and health
Wish I could rep you sir :salute:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Well I been on almost a two year hiatus. I was dealing with depression and shyt and gained 20 pounds back. But since I got hired on at Honda I been taking advantage of their wellness center with free personal training. These trainers are good. Started out at 235 and now I'm at 211-209 after just 3 weeks.

I feel great. Will post pics when I get time. I'm gonna be back on this and pick it up back where I left off. So I appreciate the advice and critiques in the future comings.

Let's get it brehs! I'm back :blessed:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Well I been on almost a two year hiatus. I was dealing with depression and shyt and gained 20 pounds back. But since I got hired on at Honda I been taking advantage of their wellness center with free personal training. These trainers are good. Started out at 235 and now I'm at 211-209 after just 3 weeks.

I feel great. Will post pics when I get time. I'm gonna be back on this and pick it up back where I left off. So I appreciate the advice and critiques in the future comings.

Let's get it brehs! I'm back :blessed:
God is Good:mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: KTP